Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Adult friend finder.
#1

Anyone click that yet? Tried the service? Do they find you friends?
I was thinking I did not need any more friends, but hell, if it is that easy, I may just have to check it out.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

Don't mean to hijack your epoch thread, but did you see this video of Wolf Blitzer reporting on New Orleans?

http://thatvideosite.com/view/629.html
Reply
#3

SanDog Wrote:Anyone click that yet? Tried the service? Do they find you friends?
I was thinking I did not need any more friends, but hell, if it is that easy, I may just have to check it out.
Dude, there's at least 13 friends here for you.
Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:Anyone click that yet? Tried the service? Do they find you friends?
I was thinking I did not need any more friends, but hell, if it is that easy, I may just have to check it out.

I once registered some fake info telling them to get lost I received emails questionning me about that.

fucking fuckers I won't pay for that.

ps : this is major scam I once saw in fact that the pics aren't related to the nick if you find one of their banner you'll see that refreshing the page a few times makes the nicks changes but pics come back.
Reply
#5

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Don't mean to hijack your epoch thread, but did you see this video of Wolf Blitzer reporting on New Orleans?

http://thatvideosite.com/view/629.html
I have no sound. I am assuming he said "they are so poor and so black."
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Dude, there's at least 13 friends here for you.

I actually include some of you as my friends in my friend count.

Now I have 3.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Don't mean to hijack your epoch thread, but did you see this video of Wolf Blitzer reporting on New Orleans?

http://thatvideosite.com/view/629.html
As opposed to just a little black?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:As opposed to just a little black?
I have no idea what he was trying to say. He is an idiot.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I have no idea what he was trying to say. He is an idiot.

Maybe he just wanted all of us to remember they are black.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:Maybe he just wanted all of us to remember they are black.
That is easy to forget.
Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:I actually include some of you as my friends in my friend count.

Now I have 3.

Ahem.
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:Ahem.

You are one of them baby!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DonaldJTrump
06-01-2020, 12:08 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2009, 03:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)