Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Since you've become an adult,
#1

has anybody, besides you, touched your anus?


SRO. Thanks
Reply
#2

Overzealous women have.I slap their hand away like it was the cookie jar which I guess for you it sort of is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Overzealous women have.I slap their hand away like it was the cookie jar which I guess for you it sort of is.

So you've had your anus fingered?
Reply
#4

minorthreat Wrote:So you've had your anus fingered?

attempted anus fingering.One chick assumed I would like it and I practically hit the ceiling I jumped up so fast.She said her last boyfriend liked it and I said "wow how great to know your last boyfriend liked you to stick your fingers up his ass".I know the cum eaters here would disagree but it seems kind of really gay to me.Not that theres anything blah blah blah.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

How bout you, pal?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:How bout you, pal?


No I haven't. I think if a girl tried my reaction would be the same as yours.
Thanks for replying Bird33. I'm betting the reason the rest of these fuckers don't is because they've had some serious magic done to their anuses.
Reply
#7

umm. HELLA NO!

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#8

negatory

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

hahahaha
homophobes are funny

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

not wanting a finger in my ass has nothing to do with homophobia

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

But how many of you have touched a womans ass, or worse??? :fuckYou:
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:attempted anus fingering.One chick assumed I would like it and I practically hit the ceiling I jumped up so fast.She said her last boyfriend liked it and I said "wow how great to know your last boyfriend liked you to stick your fingers up his ass".I know the cum eaters here would disagree but it seems kind of really gay to me.Not that theres anything blah blah blah.

You and Jimmy would be like BFF's.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

i ask people at the salvation army parking lots to do it.
Reply
#14

Pickle Wrote:But how many of you have touched a womans ass, or worse??? :fuckYou:


Key portion of your sentence.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:not wanting a finger in my ass has nothing to do with homophobia


possibly, but, in reality your homophobia is the probable reason
with tweety, just forget the possibly part, his entire life revolves around his latent homosexuality, and , therefore, his homophobia
poor little guy thinks he is well adjusted, too
it is a great source of entertainment for us, to be sure
so let's just keep it our little secret, eh??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

there are plenty of women who don't want a finger (or anything else) in their ass. are they homophobic too?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

i give you the benefit of the doubt and you bring up uptight women
keep your marriage fresh by trying new and different things with the woman you love and trust
if some things don't feel good, try other ones
but go there with an open mind and learn to expand your horizons
there are pleasures yet to experience if you seek them out

enjoy the special relationship you share!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:i give you the benefit of the doubt and you bring up uptight women
keep your marriage fresh by trying new and different things with the woman you love and trust
if some things don't feel good, try other ones
but go there with an open mind and learn to expand your horizons
there are pleasures yet to experience if you seek them out

enjoy the special relationship you share!!


but if you don't agree with my point of view you're automatically a homophobe!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

you are an admitted homophobe
enjoy your position, little man

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#20

I like this thread.

And only my doctor knows for sure.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Odysseus
04-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-28-2007, 04:34 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-01-2007, 10:52 AM
Last Post by Odysseus
12-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Last Post by SanDog
09-07-2005, 01:56 AM
adult action figures
Suicide Jim
Last Post by HornyToad
08-21-2004, 08:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)