Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm preparing for a Server move.

leeman Wrote:So everyone agrees ...

Remove the black and keep Morbid???

Comments on the logo in Morbid?

It looks like an advertisement to find out your credit score.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:It looks like an advertisement to find out your credit score.

SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

[Image: train4-20-2.png]

Lill bigger version.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Who helped you with that?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

Its terrible.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Paddy Wrote:Who helped you with that?

Nboy.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

The old ones you guys did were better.I swear to god it looks like an ad.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Before I unsticky this.

Has anyone ran into a bug or sumthin'?

Have you checked out the portal ?

Can I remove the black skin?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

tweety is so wrong, so often, ignore what he says
it is a good concept
trash the black skin
loading slow today

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I put you in a new category, snarg. Sorry.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

snarg Wrote:tweety is so wrong, so often, ignore what he says
it is a good concept
trash the black skin
loading slow today

#1 you can't be wrong on your opinion on a logo.Its personal preference, amigo.


#2 that logo is a joke. is this place trying to get bought out by freecreditreport.com?

#3 this place is loading faster then ever.

See You In Toledo
Reply

maybe i need to reboot
you say it's a joke, nobody cares
try to get some work done today, tweety

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:maybe i need to reboot
you say it's a joke, nobody cares
try to get some work done today, tweety

You seem to by bringing up that I was wrong about it.Otherwise why say anything?

I'm working towards an american retirement so I'm always getting shit done.

See You In Toledo
Reply

good luck on that
hope u r still alive to collect on your retirement
and ftr, your 15 yr prediction for me is probably off by at least 20 yrs based on my family history
sorry to disappoint

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I will reschedule the celebration with the rental hall people.

See You In Toledo
Reply

zing!!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I've noticed what must be a glitch.My name in the currently active users at the bottom is normal size.I'm sure it is just like this temporarily while you make it even bigger.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I've noticed what must be a glitch.My name in the currently active users at the bottom is normal size.I'm sure it is just like this temporarily while you make it even bigger.
To compensate for your little pecker I suppose?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply

i leave for a few weeks and..........................

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

...no one noticed.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)