Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm preparing for a Server move.
#81

WoolyGoat Wrote:morbid blueberry is better than the black one.


I can't tell if this would be good: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=204167

[Image: vivid_stripes_by_completegfx.gif]

I dunno....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#82

On another note...

How's the site loading speed???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#83

lightning fast.
Reply
#84

ooops. I forgot what we were talking about.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#85

It's not fast, it's sudden.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#86

the blueberry skin is 100x better for me.
thank you.
Reply
#87

This one is an easy read too:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=201378

Zero would be cool if you could make the text stand out more.
Reply
#88

I don't like either.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#89

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't like either.

morbid blueberry is the answer, friend. im telling you.
Reply
#90

I switched to that right away.I don't like it.I need a fucking magnifying glass to read this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#91

BIRD33 Wrote:I switched to that right away.I don't like it.I need a fucking magnifying glass to read this.

You're old.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#92

this shit is small....might have to break out my glasses.
Reply
#93

stop yer fucking whining, cum-guzzlers
even old man snarg can read this shit
try masturbating one less time daily and your eyesight may come back

thanks. bossman, this is a great improvement

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#94

moving the whole site to fuck with me...... ill find a way to get you back man....

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#95

ok morbid thing is nice, a little bit wider would be A++

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#96

Jesse Antartica Wrote:ok morbid thing is nice, a little bit wider would be A++

There is a fluid version of it ..

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#97

well 100% wider dunno.

make it 100px more wide

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#98

War Wrote:moving the whole site to fuck with me...... ill find a way to get you back man....

I'm glad you found us.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#99

we've got to find a new way to fuck with War now...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

So everyone agrees ...

Remove the black and keep Morbid???

Comments on the logo in Morbid?

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)