Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
WoolyGoat Wrote:morbid blueberry is better than the black one.
I can't tell if this would be good: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=204167
I dunno....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
On another note...
How's the site loading speed???
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
ooops. I forgot what we were talking about.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
It's not fast, it's sudden.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
the blueberry skin is 100x better for me.
thank you.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I switched to that right away.I don't like it.I need a fucking magnifying glass to read this.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:I switched to that right away.I don't like it.I need a fucking magnifying glass to read this.
You're old.
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,763
Threads: 351
Joined: Apr 2006
Reputation:
0
this shit is small....might have to break out my glasses.
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
stop yer fucking whining, cum-guzzlers
even old man snarg can read this shit
try masturbating one less time daily and your eyesight may come back
thanks. bossman, this is a great improvement
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 1,678
Threads: 113
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
moving the whole site to fuck with me...... ill find a way to get you back man....
DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
ok morbid thing is nice, a little bit wider would be A++
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Jesse Antartica Wrote:ok morbid thing is nice, a little bit wider would be A++
There is a fluid version of it ..
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 829
Threads: 220
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
6
well 100% wider dunno.
make it 100px more wide
SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
we've got to find a new way to fuck with War now...
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
So everyone agrees ...
Remove the black and keep Morbid???
Comments on the logo in Morbid?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?