Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm preparing for a Server move.
#41

Blondie Wrote:Are the poker players coming with us?

I have almost never seen anyone use the Casino.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#42

[BANANA]I almost always laugh sometimes. [/BANANA]

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#43

leeman Wrote:I have almost never seen anyone use the Casino.

I'm just messin' with you Lee. The last time you changed things, we were turning into a poker forum. Poker players...it never happened.....nevermind. :eject:
Reply
#44

Blondie Wrote:I'm just messin' with you Lee. The last time you changed things, we were turning into a poker forum. Poker players...it never happened.....nevermind. :eject:

The poker thing was because I never had the time to program the pokerserver to a finished state. I still have it.

Hmm has anyone really looked thru the black skin???

I have installed it here, you can swap to it and comment.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#45

Some more updates...

Sassy will be gone for good...
She was fun in the beginning but has run her miles.

Chatbox - Gone for good unless this pice of shithole start whoopin again.

Arcade - You want to have it??

Casino - See above.

Itube - Most likely gone, but was a good guest magnet. I will look in to that.

That about sums it up ...

Comments ??? (Why do I even ask, you never have any concret whishes anyway)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#46

Cry

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#47

arcade should stay

we should give Sassy one last day to run amok in the GD

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#48

Do/will we lose any PM's? This is important.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#49

arcade has got to stay.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#50

froggies poop in holes

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#51

WoolyGoat Wrote:arcade should stay

we should give Sassy one last day to run amok in the GD

Sure .... I can put her on 100% in GF day before move.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#52

leeman Wrote:Comments ??? (Why do I even ask, you never have any concret whishes anyway)


I have concret wishes. We're talking about posters, right?
Reply
#53

Michman Wrote:Do/will we lose any PM's? This is important.

No. No posts or PM's will disappear...Unless I'm realy drunk.

Michman Wrote:arcade has got to stay.

Arcade can stay.

Cucumber Wrote:froggies poop in holes

As a frensh you should know.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#54

Blondie Wrote:I have concret wishes. We're talking about posters, right?

Ignore function will still be there.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#55

Of all the child toys, Mr. Potato Head makes for the best poop receptacle.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#56

PS - Calling me french is the biggest insult you can hand me.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#57

Will Mich still be gay on the new server?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#58

BIRD33 Wrote:Will Mich still be gay on the new server?

That is like asking if the earth will stop rotating.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#59

leeman Wrote:That is like asking if the earth will stop rotating.
It might. It just might.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#60

Snarg, what was it like when the earth started rotating?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)