Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm preparing for a Server move.
#21

Paddy Wrote:Leave some^^^ behind?

Hmmm I could always delete everything and start clean ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#22

leeman Wrote:Hmmm I could always delete everything and start clean ...

Now that's a plan.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#23

Paddy Wrote:Leave some^^^ behind?

Get off my tip Chester.
Reply
#24

you know you are respected
you are da boss
nuthin but love

but we dont delete people here
its what IT is
should it be otherwise
tweety should be purged
let IT live on

Confusednarg:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#25

leeman Wrote:Hmmm I could always delete everything and start clean ...

Make sure you take Paddys license thread with us.
Reply
#26

Cucumber Wrote:you know you are respected
you are da boss
nuthin but love

but we dont delete people here
its what IT is
should it be otherwise
tweety should be purged
let IT live on

Confusednarg:


lol
Reply
#27

Is she wigging out?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#28

Cucumber Wrote:you know you are respected
you are da boss
nuthin but love

but we dont delete people here
its what IT is
should it be otherwise
tweety should be purged
let IT live on

Confusednarg:

IT Will live...
ALL posts will be moved.
All users will be moved as well.
I might have to axe some images thou ...
It's about 11.000 images uploaded, 10.000 of them are from 2006 and older.

We have toooo much shit uploaded.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#29

I think he actually thought that was snarg.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#30

Cucumber Wrote:I think he actually thought that was snarg.

Potato Potatoe

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#31

Don't worry folks, I'll still be money on the new server too.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

Is the next server actually going to re-load with any speed?
Reply
#33

Blondie Wrote:Is the next server actually going to re-load with any speed?

If yo have it slow it is most likely not the server.
It's the line...

Loads good here, but it might be a tad faster yes due to the clean out of all shit.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#34

Will Paddypedia* (trademarked by me) make it onto the new server?It was such a useful tool I'd hate to lose it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#35

BIRD33 Wrote:Will Paddypedia* (trademarked by me) make it onto the new server?It was such a useful tool I'd hate to lose it.

As I wrote...

All threads and posts will be moved.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#36

I have installed the Bi2 skin here for your testing as well.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#37

I have started the to prepare further.

This means I'm removing products/modifikations as we go on...

Currently that you might notice is Sassy, Chatroom and some other small ones.

ALL will be removed before the move (Arcade, Casino etc etc)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#38

feel free to axe Sassy to save server space.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#39

sassy...yeah...not really a useful addition really

anyhow props to the boss.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#40

Are the poker players coming with us?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
06-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
12-03-2008, 06:53 PM
Last Post by cLaY
07-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Last Post by Sassy
04-26-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-06-2007, 01:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)