Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Need a favor
#41

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE+Jul 7 2004, 07:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EZEE @ Jul 7 2004, 07:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 02:15 PM
Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 07:13 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 02:04 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:54 PM
[b] dude, if you started shit every time some one was rude to a newbie you'd be dead before you could finish righting all the wrongs.
Don't you get the point?????? SHE FUCKS WITH EVERYONE AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF IT!!! SHE MESSED WITH ME AND CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR LIKE THE FUCKING DORK THAT SHE IS, I don't ignore it, cause she keeps going on and on. Nothing works with her. She hasn't responded once in my thread though. So who knows what she is thinking. [/b]
maybe she is enjoying the fact that she has got you so riled up :blink: [/b]
Than she is one bored person with no life. [/b]
then where does that leave you :> [/b][/quote]
at work not having much work to do.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#42

Shouldn't a poll have voting options?

Just sayin'
Reply
#43

Quote:Originally posted by Alienware@Jul 7 2004, 07:22 PM
Shouldn't a poll have voting options?

Just sayin'
They deleted the results, because there were 20 more no's than yes's.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#44

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 01:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 01:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 07:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 02:15 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 07:13 PM
[b]
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 02:04 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:54 PM
[b] dude, if you started shit every time some one was rude to a newbie you'd be dead before you could finish righting all the wrongs.
Don't you get the point?????? SHE FUCKS WITH EVERYONE AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF IT!!! SHE MESSED WITH ME AND CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR LIKE THE FUCKING DORK THAT SHE IS, I don't ignore it, cause she keeps going on and on. Nothing works with her. She hasn't responded once in my thread though. So who knows what she is thinking. [/b]
maybe she is enjoying the fact that she has got you so riled up :blink: [/b]
Than she is one bored person with no life. [/b]
then where does that leave you :> [/b]
at work not having much work to do. [/b][/quote]
I just love when there are 5 or more quotes in a response, especially when they are all from the same fucking thread

just sayin'


also - not wearing pants
Reply
#45

fem.... why do you insist on making up things... no one deleted your poll., I have no idea what happened to it, but if you feel that strongly about it start another one.... it's all about you today... isn't it Rolleyes in your own words.... GEEZ
Reply
#46

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 07:28 PM
fem.... why do you insist on making up things... no one deleted your poll., I have no idea what happened to it, but if you feel that strongly about it start another one.... it's all about you today... isn't it Rolleyes in your own words.... GEEZ
It's all about Antipop always. If I start another poll that would be pointless. We all know the results, I just know that a mod deleted it.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#47

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 02:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 02:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 07:28 PM
fem.... why do you insist on making up things... no one deleted your poll., I have no idea what happened to it, but if you feel that strongly about it start another one.... it's all about you today... isn't it Rolleyes in your own words.... GEEZ
It's all about Antipop always. If I start another poll that would be pointless. We all know the results, I just know that a mod deleted it. [/b][/quote]
well I CAN say that no mod deleted it....... and anti asked no one to do that either.... like I said... I have had my run ins with her.. but choose to ignore the posts that are BS..... take a lesson... I learned it from beau and lee Wink
Reply
#48

Antipop is probably the easiest adversary I have ever encountered on the internet to date. All it takes is just a small prodding to set the little idiot off. I mean hell read my signature. It is a perfect example of what kind of impression I have left her poor worthless soul. She remembers little old me :dev: To the point where she still mentions my name when I ain't even around. Fucking easy game indeed. Just remember Fem to think about it like this. here is a fairly good analogy when thinking of her. Antipop employs circular reasoning much like that of an Aardvark constantly chasing ants that are stuck on its tail. Simple mentalities are a dime a dozen. They sell Antipop's nowadays by the cartons. Wink
Reply
#49

Quote:Originally posted by Beaucephus@Jul 7 2004, 03:17 PM
[b]They sell Antipop's nowadays by the cartons. [/b]
If I still had a UJ account I would PM that to here sloppy ass
Reply
#50

I like antipop, never had a problem with her. Just my opinion.

Oh and hello kaya. Haven't chatted with you in a long time.
Reply
#51

That whole poll was a waste of reading time.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#52

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE+Jul 7 2004, 07:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EZEE @ Jul 7 2004, 07:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 01:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
[b] I like antipop.  I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b]
yup... everyone has to feel the way you do or else..... I've had my run ins with her.... but hey.... as you all have said.... just ignore who you don't like Wink [/b][/quote]
AMEN.

Damn I need to do deepsea fishin'........

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#53

YOU HAVEN'T SUPPORTED MY EPOCH THREAD AND DEFENDED ME AGAINST THE PEOPLE THERE WHO DON'T LIKE ME SO I WON'T VOTE!!! B)

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post by greg
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)