Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Caption, por favor
#1

[Image: watermark.jpg]
Reply
#2

oh my gosh!!!!!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

"You touch her boob and I'll kick your ass."
Reply
#4

can nearly see the eye of the storm chaps

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by britishlad@Jun 16 2004, 03:35 PM
can nearly see the eye of the storm chaps
:lol:
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jun 16 2004, 09:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jun 16 2004, 09:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-britishlad@Jun 16 2004, 03:35 PM
can nearly see the eye of the storm chaps
:lol: [/b][/quote]
How did I know that was coming??

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

I can almost see up your skirt :dev:
Reply
#8

Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats.
Reply
#10

But I don't want to be a priceless moment. :angry:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b][/quote]
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your cash drawer on the internet -
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
[b] Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b]
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your cash drawer on the internet - [/b][/quote]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
[b] Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b]
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your cash drawer on the internet - [/b][/quote]
I didn't have wine coolers. I had like wait......I had 2 wine coolers and like 4 beers. Also, I quit smoking too. Smile

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jun 16 2004, 09:45 PM
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your [b]cash drawer
on the internet -[/b]
:lol: :lol:

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jun 16 2004, 03:45 PM
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your cash drawer on the internet -
Excellent work, VE!!!

:lmao:
Reply
#16

Might as well join in and RACK the cash-drawer comment.

:lol:
Reply
#17

I hate yall, I hate all of you!!!!!!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jun 16 2004, 04:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jun 16 2004, 04:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by bdic@Jun 16 2004, 03:42 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jun 16 2004, 03:41 PM
[b] Why? Why me? I am now considered a caption on the Internet!! OH MY GOSH!
You'll be a 'priceless' moment by next week. Congrats. [/b]
29 silly refridgerator magnets - $12
Pack of Marlboro Lights $4
6 pack of wine coolers $4
Almost showing your cash drawer on the internet - [/b][/quote]
RACK! :lol:

:fuckYou:
Reply
#19

WTF is going on here??? :blink:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by leeman@Jun 16 2004, 09:53 PM
WTF is going on here??? :blink:
Lee, please save me. Sad

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Last Post by ntype
06-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Last Post by Banana
04-16-2007, 11:35 PM
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)