Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Start a thread there for me.
Subject: Question From TomFoolery: Any of You Assfucks Play XBox Online?
Body: TomFoolery would like to challenge anyone whose nic he recognizes (and doesn't think sucks) at MVP Baseball 2005. His XBox handle is 'Sweaty Nutbag'. He's online right now (8:00 P.M. CST).
I'd love to but I think my juice card is running kinda low right now.
Posts: 39
Threads: 4
Joined: Apr 2005
Reputation:
0
I do it but i dont have cred at uj
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Edited at UJ for the body text to eidetically match TF's first post in this thread. :"::
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
1st reply by Hoax: lfc i think you just gained +7 board credit for this post.
2nd by Trece: -7
3rd by Freak: R@CK THIS THREAD
sorry, Herman, looks bleak.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
The outlook will improve, Richard. Tell Freak I love him.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
He just challenged you to "Super Nintendo Live"
I have the Gun for "Duck Hunt" if you need.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Tell him that I hope he dies.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I'd own you. I never stopped playing Duck Hunt since it came out, and never upgraded my system.
I use my not needed 3rd shot on the dog EVERY TIME.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.