01-22-2009, 02:40 AM
Biden is all class.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Biden is all class.
Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster
BIRD33 Wrote:Yes the haters.
How old are you that haters is in your vocabulary?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
BIRD33 Wrote:They didnt swear on a bible so people are saying its still illegitimate.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
oldielox Wrote:Barack swore in on the Lincoln bible... I know you know this bird... coming from the north east and all... you should know your history.
![[Image: 0123091obama1.jpg]](http://i.cdn.turner.com/trutv/thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0123091obama1.jpg)
BIRD33 Wrote:Anderson Cooper drunk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-UiJbPN4fM&eurl