Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

President Obama's inauguration
#81

Biden is all class.
Reply
#82

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Biden is all class.

as classy as Flumper...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#83

Compared to cheyney he's a fucking class act.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#84

didn't take the haters very long

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#85

Yes the haters.

How old are you that haters is in your vocabulary?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#86

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes the haters.

How old are you that haters is in your vocabulary?

he is snarg plus or minus 2
Reply
#87

biden> cheney
biden> gore
biden> quayle
Reply
#88

He re-took the oath, so I guess the planet can keep rotating.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#89

They didnt swear on a bible so people are saying its still illegitimate.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#90

BIRD33 Wrote:They didnt swear on a bible so people are saying its still illegitimate.

These people think he has time for this?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#91

I watched it and it was great. I like Obama and look forward to seeing how he will go about implementing change.

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#92

Barack swore in on the Lincoln bible... I know you know this bird... coming from the north east and all... you should know your history.
Reply
#93

oldielox Wrote:Barack swore in on the Lincoln bible... I know you know this bird... coming from the north east and all... you should know your history.

The second time around he didnt use a bible.You should get a fucking clue.

[Image: capt.84b3d301d6d6cc87236b8acd885f6254.jp...yQdsfrKw--]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#94

there shouldnt have even been a second time... do you have a clue?
Reply
#95

Anderson Cooper drunk.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-UiJbPN4fM&eurl"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-UiJbPN4fM&eurl[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#96

How do you really make an impact on peoples live without all this fancy scmancy change and hope bullshit?Sell heroin with your name on it.Limbaugh is going to have a cow about this if he isnt too fucked up on pain killers.

[Image: 0123091obama1.jpg]



http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/yea...bama1.html

See You In Toledo
Reply
#97

BIRD33 Wrote:Anderson Cooper drunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-UiJbPN4fM&eurl

Jesus christ! Was that video for real?
Reply
#98

apparently.Theres another going around with Diane Sawyer shitfaced at the inauguration.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#99

link?
Reply

pretty neat Photo from the inauguration.

http://www.gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?i...width=1665

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)