Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

President Obama's inauguration
#41

Jesse Antartica Wrote:aehm he was the french one, now I don't have any idea who's the prez of Canada....(well who cares ?)

French <=> Chanuck ...

What's the difference...??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#42

leeman Wrote:French <=> Chanuck ...

What's the difference...??

canada hasn't been invaded.


they both are pussies.
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:I heard the right is now questioning if Obama is really president because the chief justice flubbed the oath.The gop is a joke.

nice job screwing up during the biggest moment of your life Roberts.

by law he was president at 12 noon weather he had taken the oath yet or not which suggests that the oath is just pomp and circumstance.
Reply
#44

Bill Wrote:by law he was president at 12 noon weather he had taken the oath yet or not which suggests that the oath is just pomp and circumstance.

Really?It seems like when JFK was killed Johnson wasnt president until he took the oath.I believe you but I guess LBJ's was a special circumstance.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Funny how BIRD can come up with a way to blame obama screwing up his innaguaral oath on the "right". :lool:

I can just hear the talk show guys if Bush had done that.
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Funny how BIRD can come up with a way to blame obama screwing up his innaguaral oath on the "right". :lool:

I can just hear the talk show guys if Bush had done that.

did you watch the oath?Roberts is the one who screwed it up.Obama just has to repeat what he says so I'm not sure how he could be to blame.

I never blamed the right for the screw up.Nice reading comprehension.

I did call out your party for being pathetic and you proved my point by twisting what I said.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Funny how BIRD can come up with a way to blame obama screwing up his innaguaral oath on the "right". :lool:

I can just hear the talk show guys if Bush had done that.


Chef told me yesterday when he got to work it was great to see everyone so excited. He told me the economy was on the upswing and the stock market would go up 300 dollars (sic) just on the positiveness from Obama being sworn in as president.
Reply
#48

It sucks Obama inherited problems from the biggest socialist president ever.


Did anyone here the boo's when Bush was brought in to the inauguration?That wasnt very classy but he deserves it for ignoring half the country for 8 years.He couldnt have felt good about that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:It sucks Obama inherited problems from the biggest socialist president ever.

you should put this in your quote. I can imagine it'll be your exc.... er... reason for whatever ails obama.
Reply
#50

it doesn't make much sense but he's president at 12 noon, he just can not perform any presidential duties until he takes the oath. And the 12 noon rule only applies to incoming/outgoing presidents. There's a pretty accurate / good write up on it at wikipedia.
Reply
#51

Anhil8tor Wrote:you should put this in your quote. I can imagine it'll be your exc.... er... reason for whatever ails obama.

Don't you agree that Obama is being left in a worse position than say Bush or clinton?All just coincidences and nothing to do with GW I guess.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

Is GW behind sub-prime? or poor build quality in American cars? Or the unions?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#53

He is being left in possibly the worse position of modern times. Should that be the reason that his agenda will get pushed through? Should the be the reason some (you) will use the next 4 to 8 years...
Reply
#54

obama is kinda like the the new lions coach. he really has no where to go but up.
i am actually encouraged with his acts leading up to his swearing in (with the exception of hillary as sos). he appears to be making choice that are middle of the road and inclusive.
newsweek compares him to reagan
http://www.newsweek.com/id/180491/page/1
Reply
#55

Jimmy Wrote:Is GW behind sub-prime? or poor build quality in American cars? Or the unions?

Sub Prime-Partly to blame for sure.He championed first time home owners and encouraged lenders to give loans to people who couldnt afford it.

Wouldnt it be nice if we could bail out some of these industries with the 100's of billions of dollars we spent in Iraq?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

Anhil8tor Wrote:He is being left in possibly the worse position of modern times. Should that be the reason that his agenda will get pushed through? Should the be the reason some (you) will use the next 4 to 8 years...


If you come at me next year and say Obama hasnt fixed anything I will surely point to Bush and say give him time.You will notice things getting better by the 4 year mark.Don't worry I'm not a kool-aid drinker like yourself and can find fault with people I voted for.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:did you watch the oath?Roberts is the one who screwed it up.Obama just has to repeat what he says so I'm not sure how he could be to blame.

I never blamed the right for the screw up.Nice reading comprehension.

I did call out your party for being pathetic and you proved my point by twisting what I said.

No, I didn't see it. My wife told me about it. She said that Obama started off by starting to talk too soon and talking over Roberts. She said that when Obama did that, it threw roberts off and then he made a mistake.

I guess I could find a youtube of it. She just seemed to think that Obama threw the whole thing off when he started repeating before Roberts finished talking on the first line.
Reply
#58

quint Wrote:obama is kinda like the the new lions coach. he really has no where to go but up.
i am actually encouraged with his acts leading up to his swearing in (with the exception of hillary as sos). he appears to be making choice that are middle of the road and inclusive.
newsweek compares him to reagan
http://www.newsweek.com/id/180491/page/1

He's doing it how it used to be done.Working with both sides of the aisle.I think we all forgot how a competent government works over the last 8 years with Bush poisoning everything he touched.So now its like wow he's actually considering his opponents idea without calling him unpatriotic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

quint Wrote:obama is kinda like the the new lions coach. he really has no where to go but up.

[Image: hammer-nail.jpg]
Reply
#60

Or it's like he was made captain of the Titanic five minutes after it hit the iceberg.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-14-2012, 12:57 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)