Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Need a favor
#21

fem... you realize that in this thread you have done just what you hate about anti..... someone posts their thoughts and you retort with comebacks like.... "E sucks" Rolleyes
Reply
#22

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 12:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 12:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 7 2004, 06:16 PM
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 12:08 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
[b] I like antipop.  I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b]
Damnit Kaya,

I wanted to be the one to say that. [/b]
E sucks. [/b][/quote]
That was a secret!

Talk like that is the reason I broke up with you in the first place, stop calling me....unless of course it's a booty call. :lol:
Reply
#23

I like both of ya. So I vote null

:fuckYou:
Reply
#24

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 06:22 PM
fem... you realize that in this thread you have done just what you hate about anti..... someone posts their thoughts and you retort with comebacks like.... "E sucks"&nbsp; Rolleyes
Again, you need to know the relationship between E and I? Geez!!!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#25

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 12:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 12:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 06:22 PM
fem... you realize that in this thread you have done just what you hate about anti..... someone posts their thoughts and you retort with comebacks like.... "E sucks"&nbsp; Rolleyes
Again, you need to know the relationship between E and I? Geez!!! [/b][/quote]
what relationship?

For the last time!!! I broke up with you. Leave me alone psycho!



:lol:
Reply
#26

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jul 7 2004, 06:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jul 7 2004, 06:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 12:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 06:22 PM
[b] fem... you realize that in this thread you have done just what you hate about anti..... someone posts their thoughts and you retort with comebacks like.... "E sucks"  Rolleyes
Again, you need to know the relationship between E and I? Geez!!! [/b]
what relationship?

For the last time!!! I broke up with you. Leave me alone psycho!



:lol: [/b][/quote]
You make me laugh. Also.....

I broke up with you for the last time!!! Geez!!! B)

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#27

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 12:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 12:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@Jul 7 2004, 06:26 PM
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 12:25 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 06:22 PM
[b] fem... you realize that in this thread you have done just what you hate about anti..... someone posts their thoughts and you retort with comebacks like.... "E sucks"  Rolleyes
Again, you need to know the relationship between E and I? Geez!!! [/b]
what relationship?

For the last time!!! I broke up with you. Leave me alone psycho!



:lol: [/b]
You make me laugh. Also.....

I broke up with you for the last time!!! Geez!!! B) [/b][/quote]
Yeah If that makes you feel good, Stalker!

BTW, you forgot your shirt...
Reply
#28

Oh yeah and your Bengal striped bikini
Reply
#29

and your anal lube....Oh wait that mine
Reply
#30

eww anal lube! you fax! :o

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#31

personaly i don't give a shit about her either way. if she ain't starting any fights with you, just leave well enough alone. if she is, starting a thread about who likes her and who doesn't isn't gonna solve shit. it'll just make her more pissed off. that's all i have to say about that.
Reply
#32

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 12:42 PM
eww anal lube! you fax! :o
If you gotta do it, there's no reason it should hurt!
Reply
#33

Quote:Originally posted by Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:43 PM
personaly i don't give a shit about her either way. if she ain't starting any fights with you, just leave well enough alone. if she is, starting a thread about who likes her and who doesn't isn't gonna solve shit. it'll just make her more pissed off.&nbsp; that's all i have to say about that.
DOn't you get it, I am trying to piss her off. Wink

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#34

way to stir up unnececary conflict.
Reply
#35

Quote:Originally posted by Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:48 PM
way to stir up unnececary conflict.
It's really not unecessary she was really rude to a "Newbie" in another thread. I had enough right then.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#36

dude, if you started shit every time some one was rude to a newbie you'd be dead before you could finish righting all the wrongs.
Reply
#37

Quote:Originally posted by Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:54 PM
dude, if you started shit every time some one was rude to a newbie you'd be dead before you could finish righting all the wrongs.
Don't you get the point?????? SHE FUCKS WITH EVERYONE AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF IT!!! SHE MESSED WITH ME AND CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR LIKE THE FUCKING DORK THAT SHE IS, I don't ignore it, cause she keeps going on and on. Nothing works with her. She hasn't responded once in my thread though. So who knows what she is thinking.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#38

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 02:04 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 02:04 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:54 PM
dude, if you started shit every time some one was rude to a newbie you'd be dead before you could finish righting all the wrongs.
Don't you get the point?????? SHE FUCKS WITH EVERYONE AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF IT!!! SHE MESSED WITH ME AND CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR LIKE THE FUCKING DORK THAT SHE IS, I don't ignore it, cause she keeps going on and on. Nothing works with her. She hasn't responded once in my thread though. So who knows what she is thinking. [/b][/quote]
maybe she is enjoying the fact that she has got you so riled up :blink:
Reply
#39

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE+Jul 7 2004, 07:13 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EZEE @ Jul 7 2004, 07:13 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 02:04 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:54 PM
[b] dude, if you started shit every time some one was rude to a newbie you'd be dead before you could finish righting all the wrongs.
Don't you get the point?????? SHE FUCKS WITH EVERYONE AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF IT!!! SHE MESSED WITH ME AND CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR LIKE THE FUCKING DORK THAT SHE IS, I don't ignore it, cause she keeps going on and on. Nothing works with her. She hasn't responded once in my thread though. So who knows what she is thinking. [/b]
maybe she is enjoying the fact that she has got you so riled up :blink: [/b][/quote]
Than she is one bored person with no life.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#40

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 02:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 02:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by EZEE@Jul 7 2004, 07:13 PM
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 02:04 PM
[b] <!--QuoteBegin-Suicide Jim@Jul 7 2004, 06:54 PM
[b] dude, if you started shit every time some one was rude to a newbie you'd be dead before you could finish righting all the wrongs.
Don't you get the point?????? SHE FUCKS WITH EVERYONE AND I AM DAMN TIRED OF IT!!! SHE MESSED WITH ME AND CORRECTED MY GRAMMAR LIKE THE FUCKING DORK THAT SHE IS, I don't ignore it, cause she keeps going on and on. Nothing works with her. She hasn't responded once in my thread though. So who knows what she is thinking. [/b]
maybe she is enjoying the fact that she has got you so riled up :blink: [/b]
Than she is one bored person with no life. [/b][/quote]
then where does that leave you :>
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post by greg
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)