Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Need a favor
#1

I know yall hate when people bring UJ up, but Antipop has pissed me off for the last time.

So....since she has put many people down like this, I have posted a poll at UJ, stating whether or not you like Antipop. I know there are people here who can't stand her, there are also people at UJ who can't. But for some reason there are people stuck way up her ass. So vote in that poll please. I want to see what everyone thinks of her. Wink

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#2

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 10:58 AM
I know yall hate when people bring UJ up, but Antipop has pissed me off for the last time.

So....since she has put many people down like this, I have posted a poll at UJ, stating whether or not you like Antipop. I know there are people here who can't stand her, there are also people at UJ who can't. But for some reason there are people stuck way up her ass. So vote in that poll please. I want to see what everyone thinks of her. Wink
Think they'll let me?
Reply
#3

I'll get right on that one
Reply
#4

Poll closed apparantly
Reply
#5

are you kidding me?????? That is so freakin messed up.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 11:19 AM
are you kidding me?????? That is so freakin messed up.
And now you see it.
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jul 7 2004, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jul 7 2004, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jul 7 2004, 11:19 AM
are you kidding me?????? That is so freakin messed up.
And now you see it. [/b][/quote]
It isn't closed she just got 3 more "no" votes. Big Grin

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#8

Voted no for ya fem Wink
Reply
#9

My mistake. Note to self: log in BEFORE trying to vote in a poll
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by banana@Jul 7 2004, 12:51 PM
Voted no for ya fem&nbsp; Wink
Ditto!!! Big Grin

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#11

fem... nothing like keeping shit going... <_<
Reply
#12

I like antipop. I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

Wink

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#14

Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
I like antipop.&nbsp; I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#15

I voted Fem.

Now, about those favours................................... Wink
Reply
#16

Thanks to everyone who agrees with me.

:dev: Tom. :dev:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#17

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 01:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 01:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
I like antipop.&nbsp; I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b][/quote]
yup... everyone has to feel the way you do or else..... I've had my run ins with her.... but hey.... as you all have said.... just ignore who you don't like Wink
Reply
#18

Quote:Originally posted by EZEE+Jul 7 2004, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EZEE @ Jul 7 2004, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 01:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
[b] I like antipop.  I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b]
yup... everyone has to feel the way you do or else..... I've had my run ins with her.... but hey.... as you all have said.... just ignore who you don't like Wink [/b][/quote]
Everyone has to feel the way I do? When have I ever said this. Fuck that, Tom knows I am fucking with him. We even talked about Anti and he told me he liked her, I called him an idiot then too.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#19

Quote:Originally posted by fem+Jul 7 2004, 12:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fem @ Jul 7 2004, 12:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
I like antipop.&nbsp; I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b][/quote]
Damnit Kaya,

I wanted to be the one to say that.
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jul 7 2004, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jul 7 2004, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 12:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
[b] I like antipop.  I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b]
Damnit Kaya,

I wanted to be the one to say that. [/b][/quote]
E sucks.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Vea por favor
luccianobr
Last Post by prothought
04-09-2007, 05:21 AM
Last Post by what?
01-19-2006, 11:05 PM
Last Post by Charon
05-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Last Post by greg
06-17-2004, 12:39 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)