Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I know yall hate when people bring UJ up, but Antipop has pissed me off for the last time.
So....since she has put many people down like this, I have posted a poll at UJ, stating whether or not you like Antipop. I know there are people here who can't stand her, there are also people at UJ who can't. But for some reason there are people stuck way up her ass. So vote in that poll please. I want to see what everyone thinks of her.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
I'll get right on that one
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
are you kidding me?????? That is so freakin messed up.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by bdic+Jul 7 2004, 05:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ Jul 7 2004, 05:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-fem@Jul 7 2004, 11:19 AM
are you kidding me?????? That is so freakin messed up.
And now you see it. [/b][/quote]
It isn't closed she just got 3 more "no" votes.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
My mistake. Note to self: log in BEFORE trying to vote in a poll
fem... nothing like keeping shit going... <_<
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I like antipop. I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 1,067
Threads: 52
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
I like antipop. I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
TyrionXavier
Unregistered
I voted Fem.
Now, about those favours...................................
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Thanks to everyone who agrees with me.
:dev: Tom. :dev:
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by EZEE+Jul 7 2004, 06:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EZEE @ Jul 7 2004, 06:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 01:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
[b] I like antipop. I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b]
yup... everyone has to feel the way you do or else..... I've had my run ins with her.... but hey.... as you all have said.... just ignore who you don't like

[/b][/quote]
Everyone has to feel the way I do? When have I ever said this. Fuck that, Tom knows I am fucking with him. We even talked about Anti and he told me he liked her, I called him an idiot then too.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE+Jul 7 2004, 06:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VitaminE @ Jul 7 2004, 06:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Quote:Originally posted by fem@Jul 7 2004, 12:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TomFoolery_420@Jul 7 2004, 06:06 PM
[b] I like antipop. I'll have to vote "yes" if the poll is still going.
You're a fucking idiot. [/b]
Damnit Kaya,
I wanted to be the one to say that. [/b][/quote]
E sucks.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.