Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

4-Year-Old Shoots Babysitter, Cops Say
#21

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't want to hear a peep out of you.

Is that right?
Reply
#22

Damn skippy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#23

Peep. Smile
Reply
#24

Barrack is Black?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#25

BIRD33 Wrote:I don't want to hear a peep out of you.

bam Wrote:Is that right?

BIRD33 Wrote:Damn skippy.

bam Wrote:Peep. Smile

Awwww....:wub: so cute, this love affair. How long til Bird becomes the board knight he claims to loathe so much?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#26

Please.

I know you'd love to catch me looking like such a douche as yourself but don't strain yourself reaching.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#27

Yeah, men being nice to women on boards is so GAY!

Fags.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#28

Vitamin E Wrote:Awwww....:wub: so cute, this love affair. How long til Bird becomes the board knight he claims to loathe so much?

Is that what this is?

Bird- I had no idea! Smile
Reply
#29

Cucumber Wrote:Yeah, men being nice to women on boards is so GAY!

Fags.

Seriously.I wish E would grow up a little.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#30

BIRD33 Wrote:Seriously.I wish E would grow up a little.

Never happen. You only wish to aspire to my levels of stupidity.

E <3 B33

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#31

Maybe when sober but when I'm drinking I'll put up my stupidity against yours any day.I have the crabs to prove it!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#32

Crabs and clap of they eye. I'm thinking Vitamin E and Bird are a match made in heaven.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#33

BIRD33 Wrote:Maybe when sober but when I'm drinking I'll put up my stupidity against yours any day.I have the crabs to prove it!

I'll teach you how to get clap in your eye. It'll be a hoot.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#34

Vitamin E Wrote:Awwww....:wub: so cute, this love affair. How long til Bird becomes the board knight he claims to loathe so much?
he sent her a pm yesterday

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#35

bam Wrote:Is that what this is?

Bird- I had no idea! Smile

You still don't.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#36

WoolyGoat Wrote:he sent her a pm yesterday

Shocker you jumped on this band wagon!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#37

bam gets cuter by the day in her profile pic.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#38

What's wrong with sending someone a pm?
Reply
#39

Paddy Wrote:bam gets cuter by the day in her profile pic.

Aw, how sweet of you- that one was taken on Tuesday
Reply
#40

FTR I've never had crabs.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:29 AM
Last Post by who
01-07-2011, 09:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)