Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

this is Sexual Harassment!!!!!
#1

PineChic
Regular
"that strange guy in the neighboorhood"


I'm not a GUY !!! helllllooo !!!!!!
Reply
#2

lol

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#3

huh... LOL

[SIZE="1"](your not gettin ta me. I promise .. your not)[/SIZE]
Reply
#4

lol

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#5

I'm keepin you warm tonight aren't "I"?
Reply
#6

I'm glad anyway.
Reply
#7

Anyone else grossed out by Pines Av?I'd imagine at her age anal sex is a messy, smelly process and you could still probably throw a roll of quarters down there 45 minutes after your done.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

:haa

I dont do anal, thats the whole purpose of the av. duh.. lol
Reply
#9

lol

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

Fixed....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#11

Your the bomb Leeman!
Reply
#12

brown noser.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

Michman Wrote:brown noser.

she's not the only one with her head stuck up someones ass
just saying

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#14

I think Michman was calling Leeman a brown noser . LOl I could have it wrong tho. lol
Reply
#15

pineschic Wrote:I think Michman was calling Leeman a brown noser . LOl I could have it wrong tho. lol

I thought It was obvious.



who Wrote:she's not the only one with her head stuck up someones ass
just saying


Do you know how hard it is to stick your head up a troll's ass?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

:haa
Reply
#17

well unless proven contrary pineschic is a guy or a covert FBI agent who's after Michman...

* Ntype trying to cover his spurs

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Sexual Fantasies
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-29-2007, 08:17 PM
Last Post by Paddy
01-29-2007, 03:32 AM
Last Post by wump
05-23-2006, 11:19 AM
Last Post by Chubs
08-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Last Post by Belle
04-24-2005, 08:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)