Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Doesn't this hurt recruiting?
Did they find a center yet?
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Looking like it's Zoubek again with Singler.
40 Jordan Davidson G 6-1 180 Jr. Melbourne, Ark. (Blair Academy [N.J.])
15 Gerald Henderson G 6-4 210 So. Merion, Pa. (Episcopal Academy)
51 Steve Johnson F 6-5 195 So. Colorado Springs, Colo. (Cheyenne Mountain)
20 Taylor King F 6-6 230 Fr. Huntington Beach, Calif. (Santa Ana Mater Dei)
14 David McClure F 6-6 200 Jr. Ridgefield, Conn. (Trinity Catholic)
21 DeMarcus Nelson G 6-4 200 Sr. Elk Grove, Calif. (Sheldon)
3 Greg Paulus G 6-1 185 Jr. Syracuse, N.Y. (Christian Brothers)
5 Martynas Pocius G/F 6-5 190 Jr. Vilnius, Lithuania (Holderness [N.H.])
30 Jon Scheyer G 6-5 180 So. Northbrook, Ill. (Glenbrook North)
12 Kyle Singler F 6-8 220 Fr. Medford, Ore. (South Medford)
2 Nolan Smith G 6-2 180 Fr. Upper Marlboro, Md. (Oak Hill Academy [Va.])
42 Lance Thomas F 6-8 220 So. Scotch Plains, N.J. (St. Benedict's Prep)
55 Brian Zoubek C 7-1 260 So. Haddonfield, N.J. (Haddonfield Memorial)
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Zoubek was a 5 star center in 2006...
I read that Mason Plumlee commited for 2009. 6-10" 205 lb PF could be nice.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Since 83,84 I don't think there is a question that UNC has had the stronger program than KU.When you factor in Pro's I think a little bonus should go to UNC for producing possibly the greatest player of all time.UNC has just been a factor in more seasons in the last 25 years.KU was nonexisistent at stretches.
On an unrelated note I keep a desk drawer full of black dildo's in my office that I never touch just to keep me disciplined.
The only year Kansas wasn't a factor was Roy's first year. I may be wrong, but I believe they've been to the tourney every year since 84. UNC missed a year while Doughtery was there.
UNC does have a ton of pros, but so does KU. In the past three years, three Jayhawks have won NBA championships.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:Zoubek was a 5 star center in 2006...
I read that Mason Plumlee commited for 2009. 6-10" 205 lb PF could be nice.
Goes to show you what those rankings mean...jack shit.
Here's your in-coming class. Looks like K needs to start focusing a little more.
http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/commitlist...19&Sport=2
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
good thing coach k is a GREAT coach. some lesser coach probably couldn't make the sweet 16 with that roster.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Duke will be fine this year.Lot of guys returning to a team that was pretty good the first half of the year.The year after this they are going to the final 4.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:good thing coach k is a GREAT coach. some lesser coach probably couldn't make the sweet 16 with that roster.
nor has Coach K, he's been ousted in the first and second round the past two years.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Past two year, huh?How's his last 25 years been?
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I should say with that roster he's been ousted early the past two years. I'm not aruging his accomplishments. But the guy isn't recruiting guys like he used to, or at least since Roy Williams started putting teams together in the ACC. I think the guys Coach K recruits are not the type of ball players that can win at this level anymore.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Roys only won with Matt Dougherty recruits.
I guess basketball just changed overnight about 4 years ago.Give me a break.He can't win the tournament every year.I guarantee K has at least two more national championships in him.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Roys only won with Matt Dougherty recruits.
I guess basketball just changed overnight about 4 years ago.Give me a break.He can't win the tournament every year.I guarantee K has at least two more national championships in him.
I'll wager a night with my wife he doesn't.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Deal.Hope she likes black guys.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Deal.Hope she likes black guys.
Nope. She hates them.
This is anhil8tor.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Artest to the Rockets. Won't be announced until Aug. 14th. Heard it here first.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Artest is so fucking overrated.He's a good defensive player and a decent scorer but by no means is this going to make a difference for the rockets.Him and Mcgrady are probably the stupidest teammates in the league.I give it half a season before there is some type of drama involving artest.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Lets not forget he'll eclipse bobby knights win total as well.