Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Questions for Paddy:

BIRD33 Wrote:I think paddy being mia here speaks to how serious he takes these forums.

Delete his account and claim you ran him. I love you.
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Delete his account and claim you ran him. I love you.

If he stays away for weeks and starts his own forum I'll do that.You looked like a pussy today, congrats.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Delete his account and claim you ran him. I love you.

[Image: fishbowl.jpg]
Reply

Did any of these get answered?
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:It would probably be easier to name those that haven't asked. Seems everyone wants to serve him up some of his own medicine.

I can't imagine why
Reply

close this already
Reply

naaww keep it open... I wanna see Paddy-Cakes responses ... lol

this should be entertaining.. well.... maybe not.
Reply

i'm still waiting for leeman's postcard

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply

Did paddy even post in this thread?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-08-2010, 05:16 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-12-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by bam
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-29-2009, 02:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)