Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sunny/Silky
#41

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I've never been invited to that place. How'd you get an invitation? I love you.

i begged. the i got banned because as the story goes, i wasnt posting much and they wanted to limit the members to 50. there were some other people that wanted in, so i was cut to accomodate a better class of poster, since they werent going over the 50 mark. last time i checked, they had over 125 members. roll.
Reply
#42

Banana Wrote:Write a letter of intent to VitE, he'll lobby on your behalf and she'll invite you. That's one way.

I banned him there like a week ago ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#43

leeman Wrote:I banned him there like a week ago ...

Oh, so they need to write a letter to you Huh
Reply
#44

Banana Wrote:Oh, so they need to write a letter to you Huh

Yeah ...

Only problem there is that I seldom read or reply to them ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#45

leeman Wrote:Yeah ...

Only problem there is that I seldom read or reply to them ...

It's ok Lee. I doubt you'll be inundated.
Reply
#46

CT280 Wrote:i begged. the i got banned because as the story goes, i wasnt posting much and they wanted to limit the members to 50. there were some other people that wanted in, so i was cut to accomodate a better class of poster, since they werent going over the 50 mark. last time i checked, they had over 125 members. roll.


In all fairness Don probably deserved your spot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

Banana Wrote:It's ok Lee. I doubt you'll be inundated.

Too lazy too google ...

In short bus version thnx ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#48

CT280 Wrote:i begged. the i got banned because as the story goes, i wasnt posting much and they wanted to limit the members to 50. there were some other people that wanted in, so i was cut to accomodate a better class of poster, since they werent going over the 50 mark. last time i checked, they had over 125 members. roll.

Could you talk one of the 50 into taking a sword so that Flumper could join for a couple of days? I love you.
Reply
#49

leeman Wrote:Too lazy too google ...

In short bus version thnx ...

You're not going to get any letters.
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:In all fairness Don probably deserved your spot.

:lool: I love you.
Reply
#51

Banana Wrote:You're not going to get any letters.

Humm ....


I allready have ... Confused

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#52

leeman Wrote:Humm ....


I allready have ... Confused

PM's are supposed to be private :$
Reply
#53

Banana Wrote:PM's are supposed to be private :$

I never said it was a PM .....












[SIZE="1"]But thnx for the attached pics for the bribe[/SIZE] Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#54

minorthreat Wrote:Thanks for your time.


I don't get to post with minorthreat much, he's much smoother and more subtle than I had imagined.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#55

Paddy Wrote:I don't get to post with minorthreat much, he's much smoother and more subtle than I had imagined.


I Kill them with kindness, dood.


I hope my questions will be answered.
Reply
#56

I'm also going to need answers for this thread. Is it worth reading?
Reply
#57

leucetios Wrote:I'm also going to need answers for this thread. Is it worth reading?


I think you should know that by just looking at who started the thread, Chad.
Reply
#58

minorthreat Wrote:I think you should know that by just looking at who started the thread, Chad.

I guess my question is whether or not I should put everyone but you on ignore as I read this thread.
Reply
#59

leucetios Wrote:I guess my question is whether or not I should put everyone but you on ignore as I read this thread.


No way! There were some good additions.
Reply
#60

What the fuck is the Island?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Irish
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Sunny
Banana
Last Post by Sunny
02-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)