Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Send me pics of your tits. Thanks.
Reply
#2

The Original SporK © Wrote:Send me pics of your tits. Thanks.

Send me your pictures doll face
Reply
#3

SporK gives orders, he does not take them.
Reply
#4

The Original SporK © Wrote:SporK gives orders, he does not take them.

I like a man who thinks he is in charge
Reply
#5

It's more than thought, sweet tits. Now stop being cunty and send me those tit pics.
Reply
#6

The Original SporK © Wrote:It's more than thought, sweet tits. Now stop being cunty and send me those tit pics.


Well now I figured I would wait on your cock pictures first. No limp noodle dicks either please.
Reply
#7

The SporK's cock is legendary. If you are deemed worthy you may get to touch it.
Reply
#8

As far as I'm concerned the original spork is the one that lives with his mommy.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Irish
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post by who
02-17-2008, 04:19 AM
Last Post by ntype
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Sunny
Banana
Last Post by Sunny
02-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-24-2007, 10:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)