Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sunny/Silky
#1

since you have decided to stick around and continue to be a member, I'll need to ask a few questions.

What is the whole story about having sex with random guys that you met on the net? I've only heard the smallest of details on this and for some reason, my interest has grown.

Thanks for your time.
Reply
#2

minorthreat Wrote:since you have decided to stick around and continue to be a member, I'll need to ask a few questions.

What is the whole story about having sex with random guys that you met on the net? I've only heard the smallest of details on this and for some reason, my interest has grown.

Thanks for your time.

Oh the meeting up with people from online and it leading to sex. Yeah it happens when you meet people and you are attracted to them. I have met plenty of members of the forums as has most of us. I just happened to fuck 2 of them.

Why so curious about it?
Reply
#3

Sunny Wrote:Oh the meeting up with people from online and it leading to sex. Yeah it happens when you meet people and you are attracted to them. I have met plenty of members of the forums as has most of us. I just happened to fuck 2 of them.

Why so curious about it?


I've always heard parts of the story and thought I would give you a chance to set the record straight. I have never met anyone personally from the net. I probably won't.


I'm not meeting you.


Did what I said in the Sunny thread in Paddy's forum make sense? Or did I come off as an asshole?
Reply
#4

Sunny Wrote:Oh the meeting up with people from online and it leading to sex. Yeah it happens when you meet people and you are attracted to them. I have met plenty of members of the forums as has most of us. I just happened to fuck 2 of them.

Why so curious about it?

1. What two people did you fuck?

2. How come you didn't fuck any of the other people? Where they too ugly or too stupid or what?

3. Did any of the others ask you to fuck and you told them no, or was it just understood that there would be no boot kicking?

4. I love you.
Reply
#5

Vitamin E is going to LOVE this thread.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

"Have you met my online girlfriend? The one that takes it in the muck chute from internet randoms? Lovely girl."

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:I've always heard parts of the story and thought I would give you a chance to set the record straight. I have never met anyone personally from the net. I probably won't.


I'm not meeting you.


Did what I said in the Sunny thread in Paddy's forum make sense? Or did I come off as an asshole?

Not at all. I understand where you are coming from but how come if your an admin you never noticed me as one? Why didn't you question it sooner if it was such an important issue? All the other admins except you and Snarg knew who i was and what was going on.
Reply
#8

Sunny Wrote:Not at all. I understand where you are coming from but how come if your an admin you never noticed me as one? Why didn't you question it sooner if it was such an important issue? All the other admins except you and Snarg knew who i was and what was going on.

You realize who you are talking to, right? I love you.
Reply
#9

Sunny Wrote:All the other admins except you and Snarg knew who i was and what was going on.

Banana
ntype

Try to keep up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You realize who you are talking to, right? I love you.

Yes I do.
Reply
#11

Sunny Wrote:Not at all. I understand where you are coming from but how come if your an admin you never noticed me as one? Why didn't you question it sooner if it was such an important issue? All the other admins except you and Snarg knew who i was and what was going on.


Because contrary to popular belief, I don't check out who's trolling under what nic too often. It kinda cheapens the whole trolling experience. For all I knew, you could have been Velvet, and like I said I trust Leeman and his decisions. Even though I question this one a little. I'm guessing he didn't know the history.

I don't spend time in the admin board just to do it.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:Because contrary to popular belief, I don't check out who's trolling under what nic too often. It kinda cheapens the whole trolling experience. For all I knew, you could have been Velvet, and like I said I trust Leeman and his decisions. Even though I question this one a little. I'm guessing he didn't know the history.

I don't spend time in the admin board just to do it.

Well as Lee has said he and I are doing work together. I respect him too much to ever fuck with his board. It was strictly his own choice to do it...it wasn't done to fuck with any of you guys.
Reply
#13

What do you think is weirder?


A. Marrying your high school sweetheart?

B. Meeting someone online and it leading to a relationship?
Reply
#14

Sunny Wrote:Well as Lee has said he and I are doing work together. I respect him too much to ever fuck with his board. It was strictly his own choice to do it...it wasn't done to fuck with any of you guys.


What was it that made you start respecting Leeman? If I remember correctly, you were one of the people who bashed IT on a regular basis.
Reply
#15

Flumper is going to guess that Leeman is one of the two, right? I love you.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:What was it that made you start respecting Leeman? If I remember correctly, you were one of the people who bashed IT on a regular basis.

Link me to where I ever bashed IT on a regular basis. Perhaps I said shit a few times but I am not as obsessed with this board as you seem to think I am. I got to know Lee and he started helping me with stuff. He is am amazing guy and I am more than happy to post on his board and get some traffic going. Don't get me wrong...just cause I post here doesn't mean I respect all the members.
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Flumper is going to guess that Leeman is one of the two, right? I love you.

Dude ...

OK well ... hum ... How to start....

Let's see ... a hooker in Sweden isn't just illegal...It's friggin expensive as well..

But still cheaper then a plane ticket to Canada and back ...


You do the maths ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

Sunny Wrote:just cause I post here doesn't mean I respect all the members.

Flumper needs to know where he stands. Could you please take this list of names and tell me if you "respect them", "don't respect them", or "don't know anything about them". I love you.

Flumper
Minorthreat
BIRD33
cLaY
Anhil8tor
Paddy
VitaminE
Banana
snarg
Michman
SanDog
Woolygoat
Shadrach
Nicthaninja
Underwhelmed
Whhpshh
Reply
#19

Sunny Wrote:Link me to where I ever bashed IT on a regular basis. Perhaps I said shit a few times but I am not as obsessed with this board as you seem to think I am. I got to know Lee and he started helping me with stuff. He is am amazing guy and I am more than happy to post on his board and get some traffic going. Don't get me wrong...just cause I post here doesn't mean I respect all the members.


I'm thinking you should respect the members. They were here getting traffic going while you were saying shit about IT a few times on UJ. Just sayin'
Reply
#20

leeman Wrote:Dude ...

OK well ... hum ... How to start....

Let's see ... a hooker in Sweden isn't just illegal...It's friggin expensive as well..

But still cheaper then a plane ticket to Canada and back ...


You do the maths ...


I still found it funny you didn't realize how far Vancouver was from Montreal :loool:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Last Post by Irish
04-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Sunny
Banana
Last Post by Sunny
02-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Sunny
01-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2008, 02:34 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-03-2008, 05:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)