Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome home Purple Haze
#1

Glad to have you back!
Reply
#2

Confusedcratch:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:Confusedcratch:

she's coming back today dude. welcome her with open arms and stuff
:ph:
Reply
#4

she's gonna have some making up to do.



ditching us like that.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

See what a mention in PaddyPedia does?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:See what a mention in PaddyPedia does?

You're welcome for creating that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

paddy gets the girl.

just hoping that PH won't get away immediately after having called Paddy names.
Reply
#8

Thank you. 8 wouldn't give up. I had to cave. Wink


What is this paddypeia you speak of?
Reply
#9

purple haze Wrote:Thank you. 8 wouldn't give up. I had to cave. Wink


What is this paddypeia you speak of?

You have been missed :hug:
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:You have been missed :hug:
So have you! :hug:

I didn't know you were around posting again. That's pretty sweet.
Reply
#11

:ph_mh_bn:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

I'm pretty persistent.
Reply
#13

No shit!
Reply
#14

fix your av and stuff now sweetie.
Reply
#15

Do it for me?
Reply
#16

purple haze Wrote:Do it for me?

I don't have it on file.
Reply
#17

Oh, for fuck's sake.

I did it.
Reply
#18

Go ahead and give me a title other than N00B.
Reply
#19

Is purple haze the same as haze7777 or whatever his name is?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:Is purple haze the same as haze7777 or whatever his name is?
Oh it's on, now.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by PCM
07-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
08-25-2009, 05:15 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)