02-06-2008, 04:33 PM
what happens when the greatest democratic presidential candidate ever can't even win the bid? You dems will all jump on the clinton bandwagon?
Anhil8tor Wrote:what happens when the greatest democratic presidential candidate ever can't even win the bid? You dems will all jump on the clinton bandwagon?
Bill Wrote:Is this where I point out that I called it two years ago?
Obama would have cared about N.O.
BIRD33 Wrote:If you actually did it would be.
Bill Wrote:http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showpo...stcount=15
sorry you had to find out like this.
Bill Wrote:Is this where I point out that I called it two years ago?that was barely over a year ago, dude.
Obama would have cared about N.O.
WoolyGoat Wrote:that was barely over a year ago, dude.I can't deny this.
Anhil8tor Wrote:what happens when the greatest democratic presidential candidate ever can't even win the bid? You dems will all jump on the clinton bandwagon?
snarg Wrote:are you out of your fucking mind??
Banana Wrote:There are still 9 months until the election. This is hardly over.
BIRD33 Wrote:It will be over in August during the Democratic convention.Obama most likely will hand over his delegates to Clinton.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I know that is when it will be legally over, but don't you think that by April most everyone will know which way its going? I mean they can't go into the convention that close can they?
BIRD33 Wrote:Thats the way it used to be.If its close it could go to the convention and wouldnt be decided until the last night where edwards could play king maker by handing his delegates to the candidate that gives him the best deal.