Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Is modding or admining someone here the kiss of death..
#61

I miss the good ol' days when Fem would get pissy when Clay flirted with other women and most of Clay's threads had "Fem :wub:" somewhere in them.
Reply
#62

Anhil8tor Wrote:Anyone remember that site where you put two pictures in and it shows you what their baby would look like..

i'd like to see the spawn of clay + nuno
[Image: clay03.JPG]
Reply
#63

nuno's eyes + clays ears?
Reply
#64

Well, Flumper. That didn't take long.
Reply
#65

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Well, Flumper. That didn't take long.
Ha! It was as if the heavens had answered a prayer.
Reply
#66

I'm the rock of all admins here
Reply
#67

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm the rock of all admins here

You misspelled "dork"
Reply
#68

BIRD33 Wrote:Put your ballsack in my mouth.


P.s. this is flumper

were you birds bitch back then
Reply
#69

Anhil8tor Wrote:were you birds bitch back then

teh Flumper has never been anyone's bitch. You know that. Now go back to bumping old theards and keeping this place stale. Thanks.
Reply
#70

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:teh Flumper has never been anyone's bitch. You know that. Now go back to bumping old theards and keeping this place stale. Thanks.

its saturday afternoon and you, me, nana and snarg is all thats gonna see this place until monday. on the off chance quint logs on.. he might have missed one of these gems.
Reply
#71

Even the Kiss of Death wouldn't touch Anhil8tor.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#72

Paddy Wrote:Even the Kiss of Death wouldn't touch Anhil8tor.

One thing I worry about on our drinking expedition... We don't do Guiness here. I'm pretty sure you can pound a few... I may get sick that night.
Reply
#73

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Come 2007 I will be an admin here.

She was right.How'd that work out for her?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

dumb
Reply
#75

I'm glad Bill came back to settle that.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#76

I do what I can.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Last Post by bam
02-25-2010, 11:51 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)