04-13-2006, 07:14 PM
I miss the good ol' days when Fem would get pissy when Clay flirted with other women and most of Clay's threads had "Fem :wub:" somewhere in them.
Anhil8tor Wrote:Anyone remember that site where you put two pictures in and it shows you what their baby would look like..
i'd like to see the spawn of clay + nuno
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Well, Flumper. That didn't take long.Ha! It was as if the heavens had answered a prayer.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm the rock of all admins here
BIRD33 Wrote:Put your ballsack in my mouth.
P.s. this is flumper
Anhil8tor Wrote:were you birds bitch back then
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:teh Flumper has never been anyone's bitch. You know that. Now go back to bumping old theards and keeping this place stale. Thanks.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Even the Kiss of Death wouldn't touch Anhil8tor.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Come 2007 I will be an admin here.