Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
his name
his age
his weight
his graduating college
his gender
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
His sexual persuasion.
A rough idea of his IQ.
He's a frontrunner
Married his half sister
Wears womens panties
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Crawfish eating champion of the northern LA
Gay Crush on Spork
Thinks Bluey is intelligent
Is taller than me, and likely weighs more
Hates black people
Posts: 367
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
He smells funny
Likes white bread, red while & caramel colored liquids
Thinks duct tape will fix the ozone layer & stop global warming
He was the fastest on the team, until the other boys hit puberty
He doesn't floss daily
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Doesn't go fishing to catch fish
Masturbated to Chris Farley's movie "Tommy Boy"
Threw his thong panties at Harry Connick Jr. during Mardi Gras 2005
Likes to finger fuck alligators to determine their sex
His hair hangs like flax on a distaff (sup Willy Shakespeare)
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 367
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
He is a total bookworm, his dream house has a room with floor to ceiling bookshelves and a comfy beanbag to read them on
Was once invited to be on the Montel Williams show to talk about breastfeeding
Collects dragon figurines & enjoys culturing bacteria
Loves that feeling when you’ve just shaved your legs and you put clean, silky pj's
Has abandonment issues
Posts: 975
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2004
Reputation:
0
Likes to fish
Likes boats
Yup that is all I have.
Sorry 8. You can yell at me in PM.
Posts: 4,613
Threads: 258
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
I also know how many beer bottles he can fit in his ass without adjusting his walk
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
he has a handsome smile, adorable children, a beautiful smart wife and can cook!
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Fairiedust Wrote:he has a handsome smile, adorable children, a beautiful smart wife and can cook!
A lot of people say that about him.
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
loves the chef
wears a Bird33 jersey to bed
thinks I went to Boston College
rocks teh yahoo radio
spells his nic wrong
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
Wooly how do you know what he wears to bed?
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
SWEET!!!
Even Fairedust's sweet as sugar ass is smacking Wooly.
All is right in the world.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Vitamin E Wrote:SWEET!!!
Even Fairedust's sweet as sugar ass is smacking Wooly.
All is right in the world.
Even the Vikings ...????
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Do I grade these later or something?