Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Five things you know about 8
#1

Go!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

his name

his age

his weight

his graduating college

his gender
Reply
#3

His sexual persuasion.

A rough idea of his IQ.

He's a frontrunner

Married his half sister

Wears womens panties

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Crawfish eating champion of the northern LA
Gay Crush on Spork
Thinks Bluey is intelligent
Is taller than me, and likely weighs more
Hates black people
Reply
#5

He smells funny
Likes white bread, red while & caramel colored liquids
Thinks duct tape will fix the ozone layer & stop global warming
He was the fastest on the team, until the other boys hit puberty
He doesn't floss daily
Reply
#6

Doesn't go fishing to catch fish
Masturbated to Chris Farley's movie "Tommy Boy"
Threw his thong panties at Harry Connick Jr. during Mardi Gras 2005
Likes to finger fuck alligators to determine their sex
His hair hangs like flax on a distaff (sup Willy Shakespeare)

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

He is a total bookworm, his dream house has a room with floor to ceiling bookshelves and a comfy beanbag to read them on

Was once invited to be on the Montel Williams show to talk about breastfeeding

Collects dragon figurines & enjoys culturing bacteria

Loves that feeling when you’ve just shaved your legs and you put clean, silky pj's

Has abandonment issues
Reply
#8

Likes to fish
Likes boats
Yup that is all I have.

Sorry 8. You can yell at me in PM.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:his name check

his age check

his weight check

his graduating college check

his gender check

some of the answers would surprise you
Reply
#10

I also know how many beer bottles he can fit in his ass without adjusting his walk
Reply
#11

he has a handsome smile, adorable children, a beautiful smart wife and can cook!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#12

Fairiedust Wrote:he has a handsome smile, adorable children, a beautiful smart wife and can cook!
A lot of people say that about him.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

loves the chef
wears a Bird33 jersey to bed
thinks I went to Boston College
rocks teh yahoo radio
spells his nic wrong

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

Wooly how do you know what he wears to bed?

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#15

Fairiedust Wrote:Wooly how do you know what he wears to bed?
Bird told me.




oh, and :fuckYou:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#16

SWEET!!!

Even Fairedust's sweet as sugar ass is smacking Wooly.

All is right in the world.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

Vitamin E Wrote:SWEET!!!

Even Fairedust's sweet as sugar ass is smacking Wooly.

All is right in the world.

Even the Vikings ...???? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

Do I grade these later or something?
Reply
#19

leeman Wrote:Even the Vikings ...???? Huh


DOH! ><

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
02-17-2010, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)