04-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Anhil8tor Wrote:is the link broken now?
you have to try it about 50 times
Anhil8tor Wrote:is the link broken now?
prothought Wrote:Banana must have a huge forehead.
CT280 Wrote:tea leoni doesnt hurt either.
I think Jimmy might be on to me now.
Banana Wrote:here is another pic.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:Please update the thread title if you're not going to MUAP.
Banana Wrote:I tried and it won't let me edit the title. Weird hey?
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Paddy Wrote:
A no hair pic, this may be worse.
ntype Wrote:I'm wondering if you are closer from "john cho" or "wayne brady".They both make me laugh
goldan Wrote:They both make me laugh
![[Image: celeblooka.png]](http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/ntype/celeblooka.png)
goldan Wrote:but you got Richard Gere.
Anhil8tor Wrote:finally
what? Wrote:anybody else notice that 8 got all highschool yearbook photos?
Anhil8tor Wrote:I did not post my yearbook photo
what? Wrote:I'm not sure that explanation helped you out any