03-08-2007, 08:24 PM
CT280 Wrote:just gotta know how funny works is all.
You are definitly more versed on the inner workings of all these forums than I, thats about it.
See You In Toledo
CT280 Wrote:just gotta know how funny works is all.
BIRD33 Wrote:You are definitly more versed on the inner workings of all these forums than I, thats about it.
Dr. Lecter Wrote:This page saddens me.
And 8, it ain't my crowd, it's my kin. And I'm glad they live in FL 11.5 months out of the year.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Are you people not reading between the lines here? Bird wants to win so he can post a picture of himself. I vote for Bird.
BIRD33 Wrote:She's got a crush on me and is dying to see my picture.So obvious.
BIRD33 Wrote:She's got a crush on me and is dying to see my picture.So obvious.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
CT280 Wrote:this was in the same time frame as his exodus to phoenix. and shortly before his troll job gone wrong using blondies nic and claiming board all over the place.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who are you talking ? Lecter?
CT280 Wrote:this was in the same time frame as his exodus to phoenix. and shortly before his troll job gone wrong using blondies nic and claiming board all over the place.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:i have no idea what you are talking about.Would you like to have an idea?
Sassy Wrote:Would you like to have an idea?