Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dr. Lecter Photo Caption's Go Here
#41

CT280 Wrote:just gotta know how funny works is all.

You are definitly more versed on the inner workings of all these forums than I, thats about it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

BIRD33 Wrote:You are definitly more versed on the inner workings of all these forums than I, thats about it.


there are inner workings to forums?
Reply
#43

"While Christy pitches horseshoes, Lecter explains why he should get to be her partner"
Reply
#44

Are you people not reading between the lines here? Bird wants to win so he can post a picture of himself. I vote for Bird.
Reply
#45

Dr. Lecter Wrote:This page saddens me.
And 8, it ain't my crowd, it's my kin. And I'm glad they live in FL 11.5 months out of the year.

that makes me feel better.
Reply
#46

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Are you people not reading between the lines here? Bird wants to win so he can post a picture of himself. I vote for Bird.

Mine was funnier than CT's or BIRD's.
Reply
#47

No, CT's was the funniest. But that doesn't matter. Vote for Bird.
Reply
#48

She's got a crush on me and is dying to see my picture.So obvious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

BIRD33 Wrote:She's got a crush on me and is dying to see my picture.So obvious.



:$
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:She's got a crush on me and is dying to see my picture.So obvious.

I'd like to see your picture too. I just can't believe you are black.
Reply
#51

Believe it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#52

The Dr just realized his "Pull my finger" joke went really bad.....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#53

Who won this?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#54

this was in the same time frame as his exodus to phoenix. and shortly before his troll job gone wrong using blondies nic and claiming board all over the place.
Reply
#55

Is that guy in the picture the brother of the women he beat which resulted in his incarceration?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

CT280 Wrote:this was in the same time frame as his exodus to phoenix. and shortly before his troll job gone wrong using blondies nic and claiming board all over the place.

Who are you talking ? Lecter?
Reply
#57

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who are you talking ? Lecter?

'sup flumper?
Reply
#58

CT280 Wrote:this was in the same time frame as his exodus to phoenix. and shortly before his troll job gone wrong using blondies nic and claiming board all over the place.

i have no idea what you are talking about.
Reply
#59

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:i have no idea what you are talking about.
Would you like to have an idea?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#60

Sassy Wrote:Would you like to have an idea?


......
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by who
11-24-2008, 03:28 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-11-2008, 11:02 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-19-2008, 08:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)