Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ever get a smacky drive thru person?
#1

The Arby's lady on Sunday was being a bit of a smart ass. I totally took the pussy route and let it slide. I figured I ran her thru the call box she'd menstrate in my food.

I was entirely too hungry to look for spit on my hot ham and cheeze. I just ate it and am fine today.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:The Arby's lady on Sunday was being a bit of a smart ass. I totally took the pussy route and let it slide. I figured I ran her thru the call box she'd menstrate in my food.

I was entirely too hungry to look for spit on my hot ham and cheeze. I just ate it and am fine today.


Shocker.
Reply
#3

True story:

Back in the old days when I was dirt poor, I would pull up to a drive thru & order something small on the menu. I would hand the person a $5.00 bill & when I got my change back, I would tell them the change they gave me was incorrect & that I gave them a $20.

9 times out of 10 they believed me.
Reply
#4

I valeted my car at a wedding downtown this weekend and left my pipe and a nic of weed in the glove compartment.I chatted up the black guy who took the car and he seemed like a nice guy.I picked it up from the same guy and tipped him a few bucks.Of course the weed was gone but the pipe was still there so I ended up admiring the guy for looking me straight in the face and smiling after stealing my weed but also had the decency not to take the pipe too.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

If this isn't bad enough I got runned by the lady at the Verizon kiosk. I used the word 'port' in bad context....

Vit E: So when will my number be ported from my old phone to my new phone?

Verizon Hoochie: Ahhhh, you're number isn't being ported, you're new phone is being activated! Number ports are when your number is being redirected from another carrier.

Vit E: Thanks for the vocabulary lesson, care to answer the question?

Verizon Hoochie: [raised eyebrow]Immediately, duh(under her breath)[/raised eyebrow]

Vit E: Are you friends with Nick Burns?

Verizon Hoochie: Let's just get this finished, Please!


Big Grin

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

I'd rather eat boiled shit than Arby's.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

i have been caught jerking off 3 times as i pull up. i was positive i could finish as soon as she said " please pull around to the second window". i was positive thats what she meant.
Reply
#8

Blondie Wrote:Shocker.


Absolutely not. I would never finger this chick in the ass. Well, maybe if she let me wear a pair of the plastic gloves she was rockin'.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:I'd rather eat boiled shit than Arby's.

Chicagoans are spoiled with great resteraunts.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:Chicagoans are spoiled with great resteraunts.

Fattest city in the country, and proud of it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Poppy Wrote:True story:

Back in the old days when I was dirt poor, I would pull up to a drive thru & order something small on the menu. I would hand the person a $5.00 bill & when I got my change back, I would tell them the change they gave me was incorrect & that I gave them a $20.

9 times out of 10 they believed me.
I hated people like you when I was a cashier. I would make them sit there and watch me count down my drawer. Half the time, they would leave.
Reply
#12

Poor people stealing from poor people is not cool.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:Poor people stealing from poor people is not cool.
Please make some suggestions for improvement.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by who
10-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by who
06-02-2008, 04:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)