Posts: 4,938
Threads: 586
Joined: Apr 2004
Reputation:
4
The Arby's lady on Sunday was being a bit of a smart ass. I totally took the pussy route and let it slide. I figured I ran her thru the call box she'd menstrate in my food.
I was entirely too hungry to look for spit on my hot ham and cheeze. I just ate it and am fine today.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Posts: 367
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2006
Reputation:
0
True story:
Back in the old days when I was dirt poor, I would pull up to a drive thru & order something small on the menu. I would hand the person a $5.00 bill & when I got my change back, I would tell them the change they gave me was incorrect & that I gave them a $20.
9 times out of 10 they believed me.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I valeted my car at a wedding downtown this weekend and left my pipe and a nic of weed in the glove compartment.I chatted up the black guy who took the car and he seemed like a nice guy.I picked it up from the same guy and tipped him a few bucks.Of course the weed was gone but the pipe was still there so I ended up admiring the guy for looking me straight in the face and smiling after stealing my weed but also had the decency not to take the pipe too.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
I'd rather eat boiled shit than Arby's.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
i have been caught jerking off 3 times as i pull up. i was positive i could finish as soon as she said " please pull around to the second window". i was positive thats what she meant.
Posts: 5,926
Threads: 212
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Poor people stealing from poor people is not cool.
cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...
BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.
BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Paddy Wrote:Poor people stealing from poor people is not cool.
Please make some suggestions for improvement.
Who said I had to make sense ?