Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Someone please join the Kaboom Tourney...
#1

You basically get a first round bye because I suck at it..


but it has an epic CT vs Poppy first round matchup.



I'm gonna put my money on poppy
Reply
#2

Done.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

the game sucks
Reply
#4

What was your score?
Reply
#5

Poppy Wrote:What was your score?

my top score is a 900 something.
Reply
#6

I kicked some ass in that freekick challenge!
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:I kicked some ass in that freekick challenge!

i got fucked in the curveball tourny. gift wrapped it for n.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:i got fucked in the curveball tourny. gift wrapped it for n.

it won't advance him so that I can beat his ass.


PS: I get winner out of CT and Poppy


I think its obvious who I am pulling for
Reply
#9

Is SporK in any of the tourneys or is he too busy comparing penises with Jar025?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

CT280 Wrote:my top score is a 900 something.

What was your last score?
Reply
#11

Poppy Wrote:What was your last score?

He hasn't scored since the Tet offensive of '68

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

Paddy Wrote:Is SporK in any of the tourneys or is he too busy comparing penises with Jar025?

I think he is "snoodling" with jar
Reply
#13

Poppy Wrote:What was your last score?


a 30. it was practice.
Reply
#14

i rolled into the second round with a big 360!
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:i rolled into the second round with a big 360!
Why?:
said rolled into the second round with a big 360.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#16

This will be easy.
Reply
#17

CT you should get in the arcade and finish up some of your tourneys
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:CT you should get in the arcade and finish up some of your tourneys

i'm mapping out strategy. hey, can you reset my match with ntype? my computer froze and i had to refresh, and it hit me with a zero.


edit- i saw the "do not use the back or refresh button once your game has started." a little too late. thanks.
Reply
#19

excuse me; I entered into the wrong thread; I'll bow out gracefully
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-31-2008, 05:46 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Last Post by quint
03-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-27-2007, 07:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)