Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tourney Pick'em
#1

UCLA (-12.5) vs Western Kentucky

West Virginia (-1) vs Xavier

Memphis (-5) vs Michigan State

Texas (-2)
vs Stanford

Kansas (-11.5)
vs Nova

Wisconsin (-5) vs Davidson

North Carolina (-8) vs Washington St

Louisville (-2.5)
vs Tennessee
Reply
#2

wisconsin could be in trouble

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:UCLA (-12.5) vs Western Kentucky

West Virginia (-1) vs Xavier

Memphis (-5) vs Michigan State
Texas (-2) vs Stanford

Kansas (-11.5)
vs Nova

Wisconsin (-5) vs Davidson

North Carolina (-8) vs Washington St

Louisville (-2.5)
vs Tennessee

I shot an 87 today despite taking a 9 on the front.39skul on the back.My new Callaway irons are the shit.

8 how can you like Wash St. to beat the spread over a team thats averaging 103 in the tourney?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIfxPiyrnhI&eurl"]YouTube - Jim Rome calls Capital One[/ame]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8"]YouTube - Jim Rome[/ame]
Reply
#6

If that kid from west virginia hit a free throw with 15 seconds left I would have been 3 for 3 last night.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

I should have taken WKU...

2-2
Reply
#8

Its going to be a UNC\UCLA final.I'm going to enjoy the Hainesboro\Love matchup.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Its going to be a UNCUCLA final.I'm going to enjoy the HainesboroLove matchup.

If UNC makes it to the championship I won't watch it.


They interviewed Roy Williams on PTI the other day. Dude makes me fucking sick, and is a spot on droopy dog/huckleberry hound look-a-like.
Reply
#10

Anhil8tor Wrote:If UNC makes it to the championship I won't watch it.


They interviewed Roy Williams on PTI the other day. Dude makes me fucking sick, and is a spot on droopy dog/huckleberry hound look-a-like.


You'll watch it.Roy is a complainer but you can't pass up the chance to watch him blow it.

I totally got Xaiver wrong.Not that I think they are that good but they went way further than I thought they would.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I'm serious bro. If UNC makes it I won't watch it. If they are down at the end of the game I'll put it on but they make me fucking sick to watch. I am really getting alot of disdain for Hansborough.

I'm the same way with the cowboys. I won't watch the game unless they are losing. Fuck the cowboys.
Reply
#12

So you'll follow the game I guess online and only switch to it if they're losing?Thats ridiculous.


How fitting is it that The cowboys are getting pac man jones.I could have called that a year ago.They will take anyone.Its not good for the Eagles but I don't see the guy staying out of trouble.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

the Pats could use Pac Man, he'd fit right in.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

How long till he gets reinstated. Tennessee doesn't want the guy at all so anything they get in return is a steal. The cowboys are becoming the ultimate win at all costs team. If they knew that Cecil Collins would rush for 1,000 yards they'd try to get him out of Angola.

Fuck Jerry Jones too.
Reply
#15

Pacman supposed to be back this year.

After their initial trade offer of a seventh-round draft pick for Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was declined, the Dallas Cowboys have added a player to their proposal, according to a report on SI.com Thursday.

The Titans are considering the deal but need to address some financial issues before they accept the offer, according to the report. Jones has two years left on his original five-year, $30 million contract, and the Cowboys want to redo the deal, likely to one year

"The kid was the sixth pick in the [2005] draft and we need to get something of value in return," an unnamed Titans official told SI.com.



The Patriots have named Kevin Hart director of public relations.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Louisville (+5.5)
Xavier (+6)
Reply
#17

8 isn't a college basketball fan

Stephon Curry is scary good. I'm hoping Robinson/Chalmers can limit him to 15 to 20. Russell help Scottie Reynolds to 4 of 13 shooting. I like our chances.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#18

I'm sure glad Bird sold me on Stanford.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm sure glad Bird sold me on Stanford.

Me too. I'll accept Bird's apology in this thread.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

our? what time do you play for?


I'm going to watch the Kansas/Louisville game. I hope Pitno breaks his foot off in Roys ass.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post by who
10-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-28-2009, 06:52 AM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2009, 09:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2009, 03:15 AM
Last Post by quint
01-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Last Post by Banana
09-11-2008, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)