Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Honcho! Yer shoes are in the mail
#1

What a fucking hassle. I picked 'em up early last week. The next morning forgot 'em on the bus. Had to wait two days to pick 'em up at lost and found. Anyway, they're on their way.

They didn't have 'em in 8.5 so, I got ya a pair of 9's.

the size
[Image: 900A0471.jpg]

Big Grin
[Image: 900A0468.jpg]

This is the post office
[Image: 900A0475.jpg]

on the meter
[Image: 900A0476.jpg]

Scrappy police car..minorthreat knows a thing or two about these.
[Image: 900A0474.jpg]

Scrappy police station..MT's been there too
[Image: 900A0478.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

[Image: 900A0475.jpg]

some skinny fag in a burlap shirt wandered into yer pitcher
Reply
#3

RACK!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

I hope you got him the ones with the training wheels...
Reply
#5

I wear a six and a half.
Reply
#6

Your 12 year old cousin with the size 9 feet is going to love them.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:some skinny fag in a burlap shirt wandered into yer pitcher

That dude obviously loves the cock.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Your 12 year old cousin with the size 9 feet is going to love them.

WTF...

Are all us citizens derived from bigfoot ?????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

leeman Wrote:WTF...

Are all us citizens derived from bigfoot ?????


Just the ones who don't need a tweezer to take a piss.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

That's awesome.
Reply
#11

I SAID, I wear a six and a half.
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I SAID, I wear a six and a half.
What kind of fashion do you like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#13

Sassy Wrote:What kind of fashion do you like?


Those aren't her style.
Reply
#14

that fuckin ESPN phone takes the best pictures!
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I SAID, I wear a six and a half.

NOTED! Bossy ass.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:that fuckin ESPN phone takes the best pictures!
I hate you.


Cry

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

Did you send them via Antartica ????


Still no delivery ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:Did you send them via Antartica ????


Still no delivery ....

You'll get them right after I get that box of Swiss chocolates that Ntype promised me last Christmas and even SAID he'd mailed.
Reply
#19

I like how the shoes had to go from China to Minnesota to get to Sweden :S
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
12-14-2008, 04:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 04:42 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:13 AM
Last Post by who
08-07-2008, 04:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)