Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Just checked my E-mail
#1

You have been selected for the opportunity to purchase World Series tickets
[Image: trans.gif]
Congratulations, you have been selected for the opportunity to purchase tickets for World Series Games 1 and 2 at Tropicana Field. This ticket opportunity begins Monday, Oct. 20, at 5 p.m. ET and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

I heard they won't sell out.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:I heard they won't sell out.

you do know the philles spring training is in clearwater?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#4

Thats what I mean.It wouldnt sell out without Philly fans.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats what I mean.It wouldnt sell out without Philly fans.
that goes without saying

for years it was the only way the bucs could have a sellout was when the opponents fans bought all the tickets

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#6

When Dick Vitale is your most notable fan you've got problems.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:When Dick Vitale is your most notable fan you've got problems.

Is that the guy that announces basketball?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#8

Yup.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

[Image: 2dd182d6055cb53f9d7247146e92f08e.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:When Dick Vitale is your most notable fan you've got problems.


TAKE IT BACK, FUKKER!!

I won't let you talk bad about Dicky V. I simply won't allow it.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-07-2008, 04:30 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Last Post by who
05-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Last Post by Pickle
01-05-2007, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)