Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Ever have sex at your place of business?
This has to include another person.
Reply
#2

Shenanigans Wrote:Ever have sex at your place of business?
This has to include another person.

yes!

oh...

no
Reply
#3

yeah that second part is going to throw alot of folks outta the running.
Reply
#4

Yes.Many times.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:Yes.Many times.

co-workers or just whoever?
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:co-workers or just whoever?


I work with all guys.Sometimes after the bars close my friends and I play poker in the conference room at my work.We usually bring a couple girls back.Ive had some crazy shit go down with strippers etc..

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:
Shenanigans Wrote:co-workers or just whoever?


I work with all guys.Sometimes after the bars close my friends and I play poker in the conference room at my work.We usually bring a couple girls back.
Do you like your job? What was it like before ?By "we" do you mean you and me?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#8

I met the missus when I interned for the company she was working for. while we were dating that summer, I plowed her against the wall in a stall in the ladies' room at around 10 in the morning. while we were going at it, another chick walked in (she couldn't see us 'cause of floor to ceiling stall walls and doors) and sat down in the next stall. I'm trying to hold still and control the breathing with mrs. what? sitting on my dinger and pressed back against the wall. the chick next door cuts a fart and I laugh. then she starts dropping fucking bombs. just killing the toilet. I'm biting thru my lip and near tears. I hear a flush and think "thank God", but it was just a courtesy. chick was there for a solid 8 minutes. I got leg cramps. when she left I was down for finishing, but the wife was mortified. good times
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:I met the missus when I interned for the company she was working for. while we were dating that summer, I plowed her against the wall in a stall in the ladies' room at around 10 in the morning. while we were going at it, another chick walked in (she couldn't see us 'cause of floor to ceiling stall walls and doors) and sat down in the next stall. I'm trying to hold still and control the breathing with mrs. what? sitting on my dinger and pressed back against the wall. the chick next door cuts a fart and I laugh. then she starts dropping fucking bombs. just killing the toilet. I'm biting thru my lip and near tears. I hear a flush and think "thank God", but it was just a courtesy. chick was there for a solid 8 minutes. I got leg cramps. when she left I was down for finishing, but the wife was mortified. good times

did you find out which employee it was?

did she was her hands?

what kind of tramp has sex in a bathroom?
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:I met the missus when I interned for the company she was working for. while we were dating that summer, I plowed her against the wall in a stall in the ladies' room at around 10 in the morning. while we were going at it, another chick walked in (she couldn't see us 'cause of floor to ceiling stall walls and doors) and sat down in the next stall. I'm trying to hold still and control the breathing with mrs. what? sitting on my dinger and pressed back against the wall. the chick next door cuts a fart and I laugh. then she starts dropping fucking bombs. just killing the toilet. I'm biting thru my lip and near tears. I hear a flush and think "thank God", but it was just a courtesy. chick was there for a solid 8 minutes. I got leg cramps. when she left I was down for finishing, but the wife was mortified. good times

Thats hilarious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:did you find out which employee it was? no

did she was her hands? shitter didn't, me and the missus did

what kind of tramp has sex in a bathroom? my wife used to. not so much anymore ><

:fuckYou:
Reply
#12

what? Wrote::fuckYou:

I woulda had to pass by the bitch with a "big supper last night?" comment


funny how marriage will fuck up a sex life eh?
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:I woulda had to pass by the bitch with a "big supper last night?" comment


funny how marriage will fuck up a sex life eh?

if it weren't for 16 year old boys and aol instant messenger I'd never get off anymore
Reply
#14

Yes.
Never with a client, I christened both my 120 and my partners Hummer in my driveway.
Reply
#15

what? Wrote:if it weren't for 16 year old boys and aol instant messenger I'd never get off anymore

don't ever run for office now.. bird will tell all your secrets.

hey.. busy tonight?
Reply
#16

back in the day I worked beside a little bread shop that changed counter hoochies at least once a month....once they figured out I worked late often they'd close up shop and step over to drink my beer and watch tv. one in particular was a little crazy and as I had her laying on the drafting table with her legs in the air she sat up way too fast and caught her head on my desk lamp. it burn some of her eyebrow off and left a burn mark on her forehead.
Reply
#17

Shenanigans Wrote:back in the day I worked beside a little bread shop that changed counter hoochies at least once a month....once they figured out I worked late often they'd close up shop and step over to drink my beer and watch tv. one in particular was a little crazy and as I had her laying on the drafting table with her legs in the air she sat up way too fast and caught her head on my desk lamp. it burn some of her eyebrow off and left a burn mark on her forehead.

I'm disappointed to say the least..

what? > shenanna-bill
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm disappointed to say the least..

what? > shenanna-bill

sorry I've never had to bang a chick in a job-johnny..
Reply
#19

Shenanigans Wrote:back in the day I worked beside a little bread shop that changed counter hoochies at least once a month....once they figured out I worked late often they'd close up shop and step over to drink my beer and watch tv. one in particular was a little crazy and as I had her laying on the drafting table with her legs in the air she sat up way too fast and caught her head on my desk lamp. it burn some of her eyebrow off and left a burn mark on her forehead.

This is how I picture most of your sexual experiences going.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:
Shenanigans Wrote:back in the day I worked beside a little bread shop that changed counter hoochies at least once a month....once they figured out I worked late often they'd close up shop and step over to drink my beer and watch tv. one in particular was a little crazy and as I had her laying on the drafting table with her legs in the air she sat up way too fast and caught her head on my desk lamp. it burn some of her eyebrow off and left a burn mark on her forehead.

This is how I picture most of your sexual experiences going.
You don't say.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Qotd!
Bill
Last Post by Bill
02-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Last Post by ernie
04-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
04-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Qotd
Bill
Last Post by asshat
04-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-25-2005, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)