05-16-2005, 11:25 PM
do you like leftovers? I fucking hate them, despise reheated food. to me, reheat takes away from the original taste of the food. anyone else?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
cLaY Wrote:do you like leftovers? I fucking hate them, despise reheated food. to me, reheat takes away from the original taste of the food. anyone else?
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.
fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
PurpleHaze Wrote:I CANNOT FUCKING STAND LEFTOVERS!
I despise them. Unless it's something really, really good. I don't mind eating leftover pizza, but that's about it. We waste a lot of food.
PurpleHaze Wrote:I just got some sesame chicken, some pork shit, (that was supposed to be sweet and sour shrimp, they fucked my order up ), 2 egg rolls, and fried cheese wontons all for $12. I'm sooooo full, and I only put a dent in my plate. The take out box is still heavy as hell for leftovers tomorrow.
TomFoolery Wrote:..
PurpleHaze Wrote:I didn't eat it. I gave it to my husband to eat, and I ate a frozen Totino's pizza that was $$$.
TomFoolery Wrote:Totino's is for gutter sluts. Jack's owns all other frozen pizzas.
cLaY Wrote:REPOST!nice shot, grasshopper.
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...Totino%27s
Beaucephus Wrote:Try left over lasagna or spaghetti. Italina foods are always better the second go round as they have had more time for all of the herbs and seasonings to mix together. IMO.and pinto beans. $$$$ the second or third time you heat them up.
asshat Wrote:and pinto beans. $$$$ the second or third time you heat them up.
asshat Wrote:nice shot, grasshopper.
PurpleHaze Wrote:Clay :wub:
I've never heard of Jack's either. Totino's kick all pizza ass.
cLaY Wrote:REPOST!
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...Totino%27s