Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

So Mrs Bill has been buggin me to buy her a new bridal set. She's just shooting for maximum bling factor. We've toy'd with the idea of having her stone reset, wraps, total replacement. So yesterday we were out doing some shopping and such yesterday and we stopped in to the jewlery store. Now she's fallen in love with a particular whole new set.>_>

[Image: pZALE1-2221793t240.jpg]

My plan is to buy the damn thing and get it over but keep it hidden untill we are on vacation...but then what do we do with the original set? Put it in the safe till one of the kids get hitched?

Thoughts? Comments?
Reply
#2

One word ...

Pawnshop .....

Just sayin'

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Bill Wrote:So Mrs Bill has been buggin me to buy her a new bridal set. She's just shooting for maximum bling factor. We've toy'd with the idea of having her stone reset, wraps, total replacement. So yesterday we were out doing some shopping and such yesterday and we stopped in to the jewlery store. Now she's fallen in love with a particular whole new set.>_>

[Image: pZALE1-2221793t240.jpg]

My plan is to buy the damn thing and get it over but keep it hidden untill we are on vacation...but then what do we do with the original set? Put it in the safe till one of the kids get hitched?

Thoughts? Comments?

you can have the old rock(s) reset. my wife took some old jewelry she never wore and had the diamonds (small stuff) taken out and reset in a ring she kinda designed. if you had a couple of nice stones, he can go to a jeweler and have them made into a ring/rings, earrings, necklace, etc. I like the idea of keeping it for a kid too though
Reply
#4

That is entirely up to you and Mrs.Bill.

I would make her decide. Throw that option of keeping it for the kids out there. Also put out the idea of selling it.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:you can have the old rock(s) reset. my wife took some old jewelry she never wore and had the diamonds (small stuff) taken out and reset in a ring she kinda designed. if you had a couple of nice stones, he can go to a jeweler and have them made into a ring/rings, earrings, necklace, etc. I like the idea of keeping it for a kid too though

Confusedcratch:

Huh

:fuckYou:
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:Confusedcratch:

Huh

:fuckYou:

shit - would you believe that was an accident? :loool:
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:shit - would you believe that was an accident? :loool:

I call bullshit!
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:I call bullshit!

it must have been a subconscious reaction to the brokeback mountain av. Huh I hope that at least the balance of my advice was helpful
Reply
#9

what? Wrote:it must have been a subconscious reaction to the brokeback mountain av. Huh I hope that at least the balance of my advice was helpful

I gotta change that....

I think I heard PBA cry when I posted this thread.
Reply
#10

She could use the old set as a nipple piercing.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#11

Put it in her butt.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

I may buy my wife a carat for her ears come our 5 year anniversary, and i'll be her carat she has on her wedding band, but thats all the diamonds i'm buying for a while.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#13

cLaY Wrote:I may buy my wife a carat for her ears come our 5 year anniversary, and i'll be her carat she has on her wedding band, but thats all the diamonds i'm buying for a while.

I've bought Mrs Bill plenty of the years...I'm pretty sure I'm close to the 10ct. total weight range. and that doesn't include the ear ring she lost 2 days after I gave it to her. :S
Reply
#14

fuck that and the whole idea.


my wife will be keeping the same ring till she dies. Then i'll give it to some hot 20 something.
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:fuck that and the whole idea.


my wife will be keeping the same ring till she dies. Then i'll give it to some hot 20 something.
I agree wholeheartedly. No offence to anyone, but it's kinda princessy to want a whole new set when you've only had the first one for a short time. :S
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:I agree wholeheartedly. No offence to anyone, but it's kinda princessy to want a whole new set when you've only had the first one for a short time. :S

Sounds to me like Bill went on the cheap the first time around and got away with it by promising her the real thing when they could "afford" it. Now that its time to pay the piper he's crawfishing.

'Bode Mrs. Bill.
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sounds to me like Bill went on the cheap the first time around and got away with it by promising her the real thing when they could "afford" it. Now that its time to pay the piper he's crawfishing.

'Bode Mrs. Bill.
She should suck it up with the rings she got. She's lucky she got anything at all. :d
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Sounds to me like Bill went on the cheap the first time around and got away with it by promising her the real thing when they could "afford" it. Now that its time to pay the piper he's crawfishing.

'Bode Mrs. Bill.

not really...I bought a 1ct solitare the first time around the wedding band has 2 rows of channel set diamonds in it too....she honestly just wants something more sparkley.
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:not really...I bought a 1ct solitare the first time around the wedding band has 2 rows of channel set diamonds in it too....she honestly just wants something more sparkley.
Bill, you married a PRINCESS! I'm assuming you knew this at the beginning?
Reply
#20

Strippers are named sparkles and like sparkles.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
01-17-2007, 12:24 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-09-2005, 04:49 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-17-2005, 01:05 AM
Last Post by ernie
04-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Last Post by snarg
04-09-2005, 02:20 AM
Last Post by Fairiedust
04-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Last Post by SanDog
04-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Qotd
Bill
Last Post by asshat
04-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Last Post by SanDog
03-25-2005, 07:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)