Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A New UJ Goddess Has A Nic Similar To Mine
#1

http://www.uselessjunk.net/viewtopic.php?t=162752
Reply
#2

She looks special.
How did she get the outfit form Homer?
.jpg 11152002180946.jpg Size: 17.67 KB  Downloads: 5
Reply
#3

I dunno but I was annoyed her nic was so similar to mine here.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I dunno but I was annoyed her nic was so similar to mine here.
What is her nic? The link doesn't work on my computer. I don't know why.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#5

BlueyedSouthernGirl. She is full figured.
Reply
#6

I know who stole the cookies !
Reply
#7

omg! we need more! wow!!!

ugh.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Why do I invision a creaking trailer floor when I click the link?
Reply
#9

Shenanigans Wrote:Why do I invision a creaking trailer floor when I click the link?

I couldn't see the floor on the pics
[Image: family-flora.gif]
Reply
#10

jealous?
Reply
#11

UnderWhelmed Wrote:jealous?

like "are you jealous not to be some fat lady instead of being a men in shape ?"
Reply
#12

I am getting Lil dog a tent for his birthday. I did not know Vicky's had them. Sweet.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

She's a big girl. Sadly i'm a marked man at UJ and can't even risk the smiley code.
Reply
#14

AnalHamster Wrote:She's a big girl. Sadly i'm a marked man at UJ and can't even risk the smiley code.
Yeah, you better be careful...that's a helluva risk to take.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

I bet she eats a lot.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

WoolyGoat Wrote:Yeah, you better be careful...that's a helluva risk to take.

He did not WHERE he is marked.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:He did not WHERE he is marked.
Yeah, I thought that too.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

That was the least successful goddess thread ever.
Reply
#19

AnalHamster Wrote:That was the least successful goddess thread ever.

There have been worse
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Shadrach
02-10-2008, 04:40 AM
Last Post by leeman
01-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-18-2006, 05:50 AM
Last Post by ntype
04-04-2006, 08:30 PM
A New Goddess
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Hitman
12-12-2005, 11:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)