07-17-2006, 03:38 PM
How fukking pathetic.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:How fukking pathetic.
Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't go there. You not thinking about quitting it are you?
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:I hate sites that have hidden forums. Total bitch move. Turns out they do have one. And it's already over.
Jaymac Wrote:Yes.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Anhil8tor Wrote:my offer was for E only fag!
Jaymac Wrote:My Yes was to E's question.
The quote feature ran me.
leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Vitamin E Wrote:Lounges are crap and they are only used by elitests. I hate that shit.
Vitamin E Wrote:I hate sites that have hidden forums. Total bitch move. Turns out they do have one. And it's already over.
snarg Wrote:did E lose the password to the IT admin lounge?PM it to his acct. I'll be sure he gets it.
pm and i have it for him