Poll: Which Admin would you like to see lose their keys - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anhil8tor
13.33%
2
13.33%
Banana
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leeman
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leucetois
0%
0
0%
Michman
6.67%
1
6.67%
minorthreat
0%
0
0%
Shenanigans
13.33%
2
13.33%
snarg
0%
0
0%
tomfoolery
40.00%
6
40.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which Admin would you like to lose their keys
#1

Vote!


Also who would you give them to?
Reply
#2

Majority don't post here.

It would be nice to see the board leadership actually do something to improve the board.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Add an "all of the above" option, then we'll talk

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Why do we have 9 admins? How many mods?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests)
Vitamin E, Paddy

__________________________________

Two great candidates are right here under yer noses.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

And I voted for 8

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:Why do we have 9 admins? How many mods?

please see E's comment...

it explains why there are 9.

TIA!
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:please see E's comment...

it explains why there are 9.

TIA!

And I voted for 8

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:And I voted for 8

how have I wronged you?
Reply
#10

is being an admin really cool? where do I sign up?
Reply
#11

I was never clear who edited posts that one time.
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:how have I wronged you?

You're the only one here.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor Wrote:i've scored boob pics with my keys..

how bout you dipshit?



???????



Anyway- I voted for horse.
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:Majority don't post here.

It would be nice to see the board leadership actually do something to improve the board.

bump
Reply
#15

Do we have mods too?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:Do we have mods too?

yes..

it would be a runaway vote.

Would you like me to post it anyway?
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:yes..

it would be a runaway vote.

Would you like me to post it anyway?

Just list them.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman
minorthreat
ntype
PurpleHaze
suzy
TomFoolery
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:Blueeyedwoman
minorthreat
ntype
PurpleHaze
suzy
TomFoolery

I don't see a clear cut winner(loser?) in that list.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Paddy Wrote:I don't see a clear cut winner(loser?) in that list.

i'm the only bookie here..

want me to lose those keys too?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)