Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does WTF have an admin lounge?
#1

How fukking pathetic.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:How fukking pathetic.


I don't go there. You not thinking about quitting it are you?
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't go there. You not thinking about quitting it are you?

I hate sites that have hidden forums. Total bitch move. Turns out they do have one. And it's already over.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:I hate sites that have hidden forums. Total bitch move. Turns out they do have one. And it's already over.

you wanna hug?
Reply
#5

Yes.
Reply
#6

Jaymac Wrote:Yes.


my offer was for E only fag!
Reply
#7

I'll always take a hug from a cajun. But, only if you breath wreaks like whiskey and hot sauce.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Anhil8tor Wrote:my offer was for E only fag!

My Yes was to E's question.

The quote feature ran me.
Reply
#9

Jaymac Wrote:My Yes was to E's question.

The quote feature ran me.

Lounges are crap and they are only used by elitests. I hate that shit.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:Lounges are crap and they are only used by elitests. I hate that shit.

Don't be a hater just because I'm superior to you.
Reply
#11

I'm guessing thats where the shit worth reading is.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

At least they still have CT
Reply
#13

Can somebody get me an Invitation to the IT Lounge?
Reply
#14

Vitamin E Wrote:I hate sites that have hidden forums. Total bitch move. Turns out they do have one. And it's already over.

This is me laughing at you for taking this long to figure out that one exists.
Reply
#15

E wont leave.
Reply
#16

Neither will CT.
Reply
#17

did E lose the password to the IT admin lounge?
pm and i have it for him

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

snarg Wrote:did E lose the password to the IT admin lounge?
pm and i have it for him
PM it to his acct. I'll be sure he gets it.
Reply
#19

PW is elvis1. This is no secret.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-29-2008, 07:40 AM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Last Post by who
03-25-2007, 12:45 AM
Last Post by Fatfuckfrank
03-04-2007, 02:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)