Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Blondie's a Fukken Hottie..........
#41

SporK Wrote:Something tells me Blondie is no better than a B+ at best.

-SporK

B+ is good enough to get you into a state school.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#42

SanDog Wrote:B+ is good enough to get you into a state school.

But not recognition from Teh SporK.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#43

Trip Wrote:Not gonna take your word for it. Confusedcratch:
^
Reply
#44

I bet she has a mole on her lip
Reply
#45

Blondie is a hottie.
Reply
#46

Blondie Wrote:He knows why I bumped it..Paybacks are a bitch lover!

:kisses flump:

Have a good weekend....


This thread is why I spend less and less time here. Nice work.
Reply
#47

minorthreat Wrote:This thread is why I spend less and less time here. Nice work.

>< and why don't you put your own material around here, you fight fire with fire.

quitter...
Reply
#48

minorthreat Wrote:This thread is why I spend less and less time here. Nice work.

I wish I could take credit for it.
Reply
#49

cLaY Wrote:
BIRD33 Wrote:shocker.

let me go drop the kids off first, my 3-99 cent Wendy's chicken sammy's are poking out.

this should not go overlooked :loool:
Reply
#50

Blondie Wrote:I wish I could take credit for it.
Huh
Reply
#51

[Image: pic.jpg]
Reply
#52

Flumpster had fun with the thread title ... Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#53

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Huh


That was when the title was "Blondie Is A Hottie"

Nice move lover...:lool:
Reply
#54

Blondie Wrote:That was when the title was "Blondie Is A Fattie"

Nice move lover...:lool:

:melt:
Reply
#55

Blondie isn't fat. She weighs like a hundred lbs. Just sayin'.
Reply
#56

Blondie asked me to delete her nic.
Reply
#57

Shenanigans Inline Moderation: Deleting Posts
Blondie is a Fatty
Reply
#58

By no means fat.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#59

Anhil8tor Wrote:Shenanigans Inline Moderation: Deleting Posts
Blondie is a Fatty

I was gonna delete my last post, but thought better of it. Thanks.
Reply
#60

Vitamin E Wrote:By no means fat.

I'd drop some Vitamin Bill on her backside.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by QillerDaemon
03-02-2022, 08:26 AM
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
05-20-2021, 04:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-10-2010, 03:37 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)