Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SMACKOFF Contestants, Please Start Your Smacking
#21

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool: It was a guess.

I know but it doesn't matter. Once you say it the board will be suspicious from then on. You fucked up and lost a contestant. Way to go.

It's amazing how proud you are of getting your ass kicked.
Reply
#22

Somebody shoot me. TIA
Reply
#23

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I know but it doesn't matter. Once you say it the board will be suspicious from then on. You fucked up and lost a contestant. Way to go.

It's amazing how proud you are of getting your ass kicked.
Its gettin' funnier.
Reply
#24

So when are BEW and Flumper gonna run off together?
Reply
#25

Shenanigans Wrote:So when are BEW and Flumper gonna run off together?
[Image: Hell%20frozen.jpg]
Reply
#26

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:[Image: Hell%20frozen.jpg]

If BEW was Jack Lemmon you'd be her Walter Matthau.
Reply
#27

Shenanigans Wrote:If BEW was Jack Lemmon you'd be her Walter Matthau.
I don't get it. Nobody likes Walter Matthau.
Reply
#28

I'm a fan of Michael Mcdonald's.

[Image: michaelmcdonald.jpg]
Reply
#29

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't get it. Nobody likes Walter Matthau.

Imagine that.

Your attempts to elude my odd couple reference are sly silver fox
Reply
#30

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I'm a fan of Michael Mcdonald's.

[Image: michaelmcdonald.jpg]


He doesn't post here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2009, 08:10 PM
Smackoff
Banana
Last Post by leeman
03-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Last Post by ntype
02-16-2008, 01:11 AM
Last Post by ntype
07-18-2007, 04:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)