Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm gonna start me a Myspace Page. (nsfw)
#1

For IT. maybe it will draw in some new blood.
Reply
#2

sounds like a plan...

post it when you finish
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:sounds like a plan...

post it when you finish

I might have to do that.
Reply
#4

Give them a code word to use so Bird doesn't run them off when they get here.
Reply
#5

I need an email address for this place....should I use leemans?
Reply
#6

Shenanigans Wrote:I need an email address for this place....should I use leemans?

Huh

Use : anhil8tor@insanetrain.com

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:Huh

Use : anhil8tor@insanetrain.com

Yep!
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:Huh

Use : anhil8tor@insanetrain.com

done!
Reply
#9

First name: Coon
lasts name: Ass
password: Ieatunderbritches

All this sound good so far?
Reply
#10

Shenanigans Wrote:First name: Coon
lasts name: Ass
password: Ieatunderbritches

All this sound good so far?
Use that pic he posted in the Ville Latte thread somehow in it.
Reply
#11

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d=83600542

feel free to modify as desired. the pw is "abc123"

lets see if this gets any hits.
Reply
#12

Dood, you have that he does not smoke or drink. All 29 year old coon ass guys drink. Cheap beer and lots of it. And he has to dip copenhagen and chew red man.
Reply
#13

wrong pic dude
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dood, you have that he does not smoke or drink. All 29 year old coon ass guys drink. Cheap beer and lots of it. And he has to dip copenhagen and chew red man.


Anhil8tor Wrote:wrong pic dude

I guess this is why ...

Shenanigans Wrote:http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d=83600542

feel free to modify as desired. the pw is "abc123"

lets see if this gets any hits.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Dood, you have that he does not smoke or drink. All 29 year old coon ass guys drink. Cheap beer and lots of it. And he has to dip copenhagen and chew red man.

feel free to change it bro. It can be the community acocunt. just make sure there is plenty of mentions of http://www.insanetrain.com
Reply
#16

Shenanigans Wrote:feel free to change it bro. It can be the community acocunt. just make sure there is plenty of mentions of http://www.insanetrain.com

I changed it to the prom picture..

I also tried to add about 10 females as frineds...
Reply
#17

anyone have the myspace page to the chick that ran away with morpehus?
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:anyone have the myspace page to the chick that ran away with morpehus?

who?
Reply
#19

Add Flumper as a friend.

[Image: flumper01.JPG]
Reply
#20

Shenanigans Wrote:who?

[Image: 08a6172d.jpg]

sassylassy

aka

barbi
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)