Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Father's Day
#1

Father's day gift for the dad who has everything?

SRO...my dad is 48, doesn't do sports, doesn't fish, likes his yard and garden...thoughts?
Reply
#2

[Image: smoker_03.JPG]
Reply
#3

fuck that
Reply
#4

Hi guys! I'd like to be a dad someday. Guess if I fucked my imaginary girlfriend Julie it might happen, huh? Julie lives in the apartment right behind mine. At least she used to. I think.
Reply
#5

Welcome MM.

PS. This is Animal.
Reply
#6

Martiniman Wrote:Hi guys! I'd like to be a dad someday. Guess if I fucked my imaginary girlfriend Julie it might happen, huh? Julie lives in the apartment right behind mine. At least she used to. I think.

stop fucking up my thread
Reply
#7

I'm sorry, pal. No offense meant. I'm on vacation right now so I'll be posting a lot. Did I say vacation? I mean I'm unemployed. Friends?
Reply
#8

Martiniman Wrote:I'm sorry, pal. No offense meant. I'm on vacation right now so I'll be posting a lot. Did I say vacation? I mean I'm unemployed. Friends?
:lool:
Reply
#9

Martiniman Wrote:I'm sorry, pal. No offense meant. I'm on vacation right now so I'll be posting a lot. Did I say vacation? I mean I'm unemployed. Friends?

i'm glad you told me all about it in my Father's day thread. go fuck yourself
Reply
#10

There goes every fucking thread on the board. Fuck.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool:

Hi friend! I hear you're quite the cook. Me, too. I like to wear orange sweatshirts when I cook. That's some bar-be-que grill you've got there. Mind if I ask what it set you back? That's about what I'd make in a year. If I had a job and all.
Reply
#12

Martiniman Wrote:Hi guys! I'd like to be a dad someday. Guess if I fucked my imaginary girlfriend Julie it might happen, huh? Julie lives in the apartment right behind mine. At least she used to. I think.

HA! That's some good shit right there. :loool:
Reply
#13

:mellow:

don't make this palce suck worse than the other 2 UJ spinoff boards, please...we were ALMOST back on track.
Reply
#14

Something to kill these fuckers. I was in Overland Park this weekend, and I sware they would kill you if they had the chance.
[Image: CHIGGER.gif]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#15

Martiniman Wrote:Hi friend! I hear you're quite the cook. Me, too. I like to wear orange sweatshirts when I cook. That's some bar-be-que grill you've got there. Mind if I ask what it set you back? That's about what I'd make in a year. If I had a job and all.
Thanks. I gave $5500 for it. The guy was asking $7500 but he had been trying to sell it for a long time and needed the money. When I see people cooking in orange sweatshirts, I generally buttfuck their earhole.
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:HA! That's some good shit right there. :loool:

Thanks, pal. I like your shit, too. This is a nice place to post. I think I'll have a gin martini. With an olive.
Reply
#17

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Something to kill these fuckers. I was in Overland Park this weekend, and I sware they would kill you if they had the chance.

yeah, ticks are out of control this year..probably because of how dry its been. luckily I treated the yard twice this year so the dogs shouldn't get anything. i've been relunctant to take teh dog running because of ticks and fleas.
Reply
#18

So after reading this thread you should get your dad some tickspray or a new old school charcoal barbecue grill, if he likes the yard.

Or an MP3 player.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#19

I ordered a "Happy Fathers Day" label for a fifth of crown royal...


I wonder if the spouser will "get the hint"
Reply
#20

I stopped buying my dad things. I just get him a card. The only thing he uses that I've ever bought him is a stud finder.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Charon
06-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Last Post by Blondie
06-19-2005, 06:43 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-26-2005, 11:16 PM
Last Post by Ralph
05-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-26-2005, 09:07 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-26-2005, 09:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)