Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Father of Banana's Baby
#1

not this fella. Wink
Reply
#2

Is she really having a baby?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#3

fem Wrote:Is she really having a baby?

I have no idea, I'm just going with it.
Reply
#4

she never told me she was pregnant

Cry
Reply
#5

anhil8tor Wrote:she never told me she was pregnant

Cry

She never told me she wasn't!!


:WOOT:
Reply
#6

She told me I didn't pull out in time. I told her "Sorry but dont go Pepsi on me".

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:She told me I didn't pull out in time. I told her "Sorry but dont go Pepsi on me".

:lol:
Reply
#8

Look, big daddy, it's regular daddy
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)